towards Enterprise Optimisation, Risk Management & Cognitive Implementation
Organisations in the Philippines no longer need convincing on the benefits of RPA
. As the market continues to mature, the focus for RPA
leaders has now shifted towards ensuring the implementation of a sustainable, enterprise-wide RPA
strategy to enhance long-term gains. This involves process re-engineering to scale RPA
outcomes, establishing the right RPA
governance model, ensuring RPA integration with enterprise systems, identifying areas for further RPA
deployment, moving towards intelligent automation and more!
Gathering practitioners from all over the country, join us at the 3rd RPA Philippines Summit
in Manila on 25-26 March 2020 as we gather best practices in RPA
deployment, integration, governance and risk management for insights on achieving greater investment ROI and technology scalability.
Key Conference Themes
- Determining the Most Suitable RPA Operating Model for your Organisation
- Selecting and Customising your RPA Framework and Strategy
- Integration with Legacy Systems, Operations and Processes
- Ensuring Cross-Enterprise and Cross-Geographical Scalability
- Managing Risks associated with RPA and Automation
- Progressing to the Next Level of Cognitive Automation: Deep Diving into Optical Character Recognition, Natural Language Processing and Artificial Intelligence
- ATTEND - Philippine's largest and most established Robotic Process Automation conference.
- EVALUATE RPA - results and determine your next required actions as you work towards intelligent automation
- DISCOVER - how you can further harness RPA to reduce cost, improve efficiencies and achieve customer service excellence.
- PREPARE FOR RPA - enterprise-wide deployment with an effective RPA governance and security framework.
- NETWORK - with Philippines' RPA leaders through speed networking sessions, panel discussions, roundtables, and more
"I really liked the content of the conference delivered in an informative, clear and concise manner."
Senior Manager, RPA & Digitalization, Ingram Micro Inc.
"Everyone is already doing RPA - now is the time to scale it. If you haven't yet, then you already missed the boat"
Global Innovation Coach, Bayer Business Services Philippines Inc.
"Speakers were very experienced about the various topic areas covered. The event gave me plenty of insights to help me in my work."
Payment & Fraud Director, Southbay
- Marc Nicholas Angeles, Head of Business Process Automation, Robotic Process Automation, and AI, UnionBank of the Philippines
- Ollie Pangan, Head of Digital Transformation (Business Excellence), Coca-Cola Bottlers Business Services
- Dino Jose, Head, Business Process Engineering - Change Management, Metropolitan Bank and Trust Company
- Marc Julian de Leon, Lead RPA Architect, Vestas
- Kurt Kenneth Dayrit, Head of Finance, Santos Knight Frank
- Korina Monoso, Head of IT Operations, Maynilad Water Services
- Jamie Atkin, Intelligent Process Automation Product Owner and Delivery Lead, Telstra
- Ulyses Ty, Head of Applications Services, Asia Service Centre, Sun Life Financial
- Abby Cenzon, Automation Lead, AXA Philippines
- Vineet Mehra, General Manager, Product Head - Order to Cash Product, Maersk
- Kanishka Sinha, Digitalization Director, Ingram Micro Philippines
- Sajal Dutta, Head of Enterprise Systems, Dairy Farm Group
- Kristine Grace Noceda Arang, Internal Audit Group Head, Solar Philippines
- Jenie Policar, Purchase to Pay Director, Finance Shared Service Center Manila, Vestas
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.Accommodation
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
More information to follow...Please note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.