OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE | PROCESS EXCELLENCE | CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT | TECH ENABLEMENT | PEOPLE TRANSFORMATION
Returning in April 2020, the OPEX Week Middle East: Business Transformation Leaders Summit
will once again gather the region's leading organisations to explore topics ranging from digitising business processes, robotics, customer-centric process innovation, data-driven operational excellence and more.
Stay tuned as we put together a cutting-edge agenda just for you!
WHY YOU CANNOT MISS OPEX WEEK MIDDLE EAST
- Be a part of high-level strategic discussions addressing the biggest challenges in business transformation and process re-engineering and learn how to overcome them
- Stay up to date and gain first-hand insights into upcoming transformation projects and recognise how they are evolving in a fast changing industry
- Learn how to drive business process excellence and customer delivery through strategic continuous improvement and technology innovation
- Discover future trends and acknowledge how to drive digital transformation through cutting edge advancements in Analytics, Robotics and AI
- Identify the importance of leadership in driving process excellence
- Identify the critical components to mitigating risk and measuring success to maximise the value of your OPEX investments
- An exclusive opportunity to discuss your company's initiatives and swap business cards during the speed-networking and break out sessions
- New for 2020! Gain recognition at the Business Excellence Awards where we recognise the most innovative and creative leaders in the industry!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND OPEX WEEK MIDDLE EAST?
- CXO's, Process Excellence, Operations, Strategy, Business Transformation
- Government & Public Sector
- Oil & Gas
- Automotive & Transportation
- Power & Utilities
- Real Estate
- Hospitality & Construction
- Consumer Products & Retail
- Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences
Meet The Speakers of OPEX Week Middle East
- Debbie Stanford-Kristiansen, Chief Executive Officer, Novo Cinemas
- Ali Nurcan, Senior Vice President - Transformation & Delivery Management, du
- Vikas Anand, Executive Vice President & Group Head of Operations, First Abu Dhabi Bank
- Abdulaziz Alshamsan, Executive Director Customer Experience & Digital Transformation, Ministry of Labor and Social Development, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Mats Carrgard, Senior Vice President Business Performance, Virgin Mobile Middle East & Africa
- Yan Bechet, Country Chief Operating Officer, Commercial Banking, HSBC
- Shikha Gupta, Senior Program Manager - Operational Excellence, AXA Insurance
- Ashley Boots, Head of HR Operations and Transformation, Senior Vice President, Noor Bank
- Peter Fernandes, Head of Process Excellence and BPM, Emirates Transport
- Noman Rasheed, Chief Information & Operations Officer, Noor Bank
- Paul McLeod, Chief Operating Officer, Emirates Insurance Company
- Yasser Bahaa Eldin, Organization Excellence Expert, Sheikh Saqr Program for Government, United Arab Emirates
- Thomas Schmitz, Director of Operations, COO, Landmark Group - Food Retail
- Damian Ellacott, Vice President - Airport Operations Control Centre, Dubai Airports & Former Red Arrows
- Zoeb AA Madraswala, Vice President - Risk, ABU DHABI FINANCE PJSC
- Sridhar Iyer, Head of Mashreq Neo (Digital Bank) and Retail Liability Products, Mashreq Bank
- Amar Ahluwalia, Head of Operations, MetLife
- Ahmed Alrefaei, Chief Operating Officer, Al Masraf
- Krishna Kumar, Chief Operating Officer, Commercial Bank of Dubai
- Mark Hodgkinson, OPEX and Quality Assurance Lead, Bahrain Petroleum Company
- Mohamed Moustafa, Chief Operations Officer, Kuwait Food Company (Americana)
Pre-Conference Workshops: 19 April 2020
Main Conference: 20-21 April 2020
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
The venue is not yet available for this event.Accommodation
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
More information to follow...Please Note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the HotelMap link provided; this shows live availability and rates for all hotels in the area and allows you to book directly with the hotel of your choice within your budget.