Note: This event was originally planned for planned for 20 - 23 April 2020 in Singapore and has now been rescheduled
New date: 8-10 September 2020
Delivering Organisational Excellence & Resilience through Transformation, Automation, Process Intelligence and Culture Amid COVID-19
Now more than ever, businesses need to look at redesigning operations and processes to leverage technology, to enhance efficiency, enabling remote operations, to streamline costs and also to deliver operational excellence and resilience amid COVID-19.OPEX Week LIVE! APAC
will drive OPEX
into The New Normal of by addressing customer centric process design, Value-Based and holistic Business Transformation.
2020 Speaker Faculty
- Klaas van Asten, Director Business Excellence - Asia Pacific, LEGO Group
- Chiang Meng Yeo, Assistant General Manager - Head Operation Excellence & Business Process Re-engineering, DB Schenker
- Raynaldo Susanto, Head of Business Transformation, BMW Tunas
- Pedram Assadi, COO APAC, Foodpanda
- Wilvan Wee, Operational Excellence Director, Abbott
- Thomas Kohlenbach, Sr. Product Evangelist, Nintex
- Ryan Cruz, Head of Engineering & Continuous Improvement Asia Pacific, Zuellig Pharma
- Julie Depeyre, Business Transformation Project Manager, GSK
- William Chai, Chief Operating Officer, BMW Tunas
- Mei Yee Pang, Vice President of Innovation, Solution Delivery & Service Management Asia, DHL
- Simon Lee, Regional Chief Operating Officer, AXA Partners Asia
- Tim Wieringa, Director, Hive17 Consulting
- Pauline Lee-Lauw, Chief Transformation Officer, Courts
- Rajnish Narul, Director Business Excellence, Pfizer
- Mahantesh Patil, Chief-Digital and Agile Transformation Office, Allianz
- Vivek Veeraraghavan, Vice President APAC - Process Optimisation, Northern Trust
- Don Levillard, Director - Head of Operational Excellence, Willis Towers Watson, India
- Ravi Loganathan, Global Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Leader, Pall Corporation
- Pascal Gerard D., COO Customer Experience & Quality, Nokia
- Brian Lyons, Head of Business Change, Eastspring Investments (Singapore) Limited
- Philip Inglis, Director of Transformation, Eastspring Investments (Singapore) Limited
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.