The effective maintenance and operations of Solar PV
assets is a very important aspect of helping the solar industry or any business who is looking to invest in solar energy management programs to achieve optimal energy production.
With assets spread across various locations, it becomes challenging for Asset and PV owners to record and maintain the historical events that occurred in the life of assets. Regardless of where your assets are placed, you need a single source and avenue to effectively take complete care of your solar portfolio.
The Solar PV Asset Optimisation Forum
promises two days of tailored, high interactive, information and peer to peer learning opportunities for Solar O&M, Strategies and Methodologies in Solar plant Operation, Solar PV Operation and Processes, and also effective maintenance of Solar PV
. The forum will provide an insight on challenges involved in managing the Solar PV
Assets, Effective ways of reducing the cost associated with the operations and maintenance of Solar PV
, identifying effective ways of Solar PV
utilization and Identifying the key potentials of Solar PV
compared to other forms of renewable energy systems.
With power prices for Solar PV
now at a much reduced record, roles such as O&M, PV management, Photovoltaic optimization, Asset Management and Energy Storage have never been more essential in the acquisition or ownership of PV projects, which is why the event is tailored to help attendees ensure that diverse yields are maximized and return-on-investment is delivered.
The Solar PV Asset Optimisation Forum
will bring together decision makers, professionals, researchers and industry experts at one place to discuss the strategical insights and technological practices in Solar PV
Asset Operation, Management and Maintenance.
The forum covers all aspects of Operation and Maintenance (O&M) of Solar PV
and its impact towards solar energy optimization, as well as discussing challenges associated with managing these Solar PV assets
. Key among the topics to cover includes Solar PV
O&M Best Practices, Future of Solar PV Asset Optimization, Driving Down Maintenance Costs, Solar Panel Cleaning, Performance Optimization. Harnessing the power data intelligence and the potential of digital innovation to drive growth.
It's a meeting that should never be missed for any reason. It provides an avenue for the solar industry experts and professionals to exchange knowledge and experiences. The sessions are set up to be interactive for all attendees to get actively involved.
We ask that you use this chance to update your existing industry knowledge, network with leading industry professionals and many other business opportunities!
Don't miss this opportunity to be part of this insightful gathering as it promises to be value adding experience for industry players and practitioners.
Solar PV Asset Optimization Forum - Meeting Summary:
- 2 days - Interactive sessions, panel discussions, networking & experience exchange
- Expert speakers - Industry leading companies, thought leaders
- Attendees - limited number high-level participation
Solar PV Asset Optimization Forum - Discussions and Topics:
- Future of Solar PV Asset Optimization-The Technology Impact and Lessons Learned
- Developing a Predictive Maintenance Strategy
- Digital Twins for Solar PV
- Securing Asset Integrity in Solar PV Operations
- Using Drones as a Solar PV Tool
- Solar Plant O&M Optimization- Improving Performance and Reliability
- Solar PV: Innovation and Automation
- Strategies and Methodologies in Solar plant operation
- Identifying effective ways of Solar PV utilization
- Challenges involved in managing the Solar PV Assets
- And many other interesting topics
Key Learning Benefits
- Understanding and addressing the key drivers of inaccuracy in plant performance assessment and how these affect forecast production
- In-depth knowledge about optimization techniques
- Insight about core techniques involved in solar pv optimization, thus acting as an ingredient for brand loyalty facilitation, cost reduction and sale boost
- Identifying key potentials of solar PV compared to other forms of renewable energy
- Discover the new techniques that are being developed to analyse the performance of solar plants