We'll be back in September 2020!
After 10 years of successfully hosting one of the biggest gatherings of the most influential leaders in stadium development and tournament delivery from across the globe, we're pleased to announced that the next edition of World Stadium Congress
will be held on 18-20 May 2020 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Join us once again as we gather top stadium owners, clubs, organising committees and federations, architects and consultants from across the globe to discuss the latest trends and technological advancements.
- Capitalise on this multi-billion dollar opportunity. Make sure you know how to maximize the revenue generation for your stadiums and clubs
- Rub shoulders with the doers and movers from stadiums and clubs in Europe and the Rest of the World in order to make connections that really matter
- Get ahead of the industry. Align yourself with those pioneering in fan and VIP experience to ensure your stadiums are seen as the most entertaining and exciting in the world
- Hear from the best stadia owners, operators, designers and clubs. Discuss the future of the stadium industry by looking at what's driving revenues and experiences
- Discover innovative solutions that support sustainable, modern and high-quality construction from the bidding stage through to execution for both new build and retrofit projects
- Gain unparalleled insight on future venue requirements through access to a global expert speaker faculty
- Understand the real value of AI, analytics and other innovative technologies for your stadiums and how it can make your operations more efficient and your fan experience more exciting
2019 Expert Speakers Included:
- Collette Roche, Chief Operating Officer, Manchester United Football Club
- Jacques Henri Eyraud, Chief Executive Officer, Olympique de Marseille
- Henk Markerink, Chief Executive Officer, Johan Cruyff ArenA
- Miquel Torregrosa, Head of Digital Transformation, FC Barcelona
- Matt Roberts, Director of Research, Formula 1
- Benjamin Viard, Head of Stadium Department, French Professional Football League (LFP)
- Benjamin Steen, Head of Customer Care, Digital Licencing & Stadium, FC Bayern Munich
- Jason Judge, Facilities Manager, Manchester United FC
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
The venue is not yet available for this event.Accommodation
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
More information to follow...Please note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.