We'll be back in September 2020!
After 10 years of successfully hosting one of the biggest gatherings of the most influential leaders in stadium development and tournament delivery from across the globe, we're pleased to announced that the next edition of World Stadium Congress
will be held on 18-20 May 2020 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Join us once again as we gather top stadium owners, clubs, organising committees and federations, architects and consultants from across the globe to discuss the latest trends and technological advancements.
- Capitalise on this multi-billion dollar opportunity. Make sure you know how to maximize the revenue generation for your stadiums and clubs
- Rub shoulders with the doers and movers from stadiums and clubs in Europe and the Rest of the World in order to make connections that really matter
- Get ahead of the industry. Align yourself with those pioneering in fan and VIP experience to ensure your stadiums are seen as the most entertaining and exciting in the world
- Hear from the best stadia owners, operators, designers and clubs. Discuss the future of the stadium industry by looking at what's driving revenues and experiences
- Discover innovative solutions that support sustainable, modern and high-quality construction from the bidding stage through to execution for both new build and retrofit projects
- Gain unparalleled insight on future venue requirements through access to a global expert speaker faculty
- Understand the real value of AI, analytics and other innovative technologies for your stadiums and how it can make your operations more efficient and your fan experience more exciting
- Henk Markerink, Chief Executive Officer, Johan Cruyff Arena
- Nils Braude, Managing Director, Twickenham Experience
- Gareth Jennings, Head of Technical Leadership, FIFA
- Laurence Smith, Head of Venue Technology, Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games
- Matt Roberts, Director of Research and Analytics, Formula 1
- Benjamin Steen, Head of Customer Care, Call Center and Digital Licensing, FC Bayern Munich
- John Baker, Managing Director, Aintree Racecourse, The Jockey Club
- Gary Lee, Head Groundsman, Tottenham Hotspur
- Tom McCann, Premium & Venue Experience Director, Arsenal FC
- Sander van Stiphout, Director & Vice President of Projects, Johan Cruyff Arena
- Franco Segarra, BI, Fan Experience & Ticketing Manager, Valencia CF
- Juan Iraola, Head of Digital Transformation & Technology, Real Sociedad
- Diogo Taddei, Director, egis
- Chris Dite, Associate Director- Sport Venue Design and Major Events, Arup
- Ricardo Carvalho, Facilities Director, FC Porto
- Edwin Suk, Chief Information Officer, Feyenoord
- Will Goring, Director, Turner & Townsend
- Ole Myhrvold, Facilities Manager, The Football Association of Norway
- Sam Wright, Director, WilkinsonEyre
- Matt Kitson, Regional Director - Qatar, Hilson Moran
- Javier Martinez, Independent Senior Advisor, .
- Daniel Cerejido, LaLiga Russia & Belarus - International Department, La Liga
- Ralf Pressler, Head of Digital Performance and Marketing, TSG 1899 Hoffenheim
- Julian Tan, Head of Growth and F1 Esports, Formula 1
- Anna Atamanova, Ticketing Operations Manager, UEFA EURO 2020 LOS SPB
- Thomas Rhodes, Executive Chef, Twickenham Experience
- Felix Welling, Head of Corporate Development, VFL Wolfsburg
- James Hamilton, Director, Global Host Cities & Sports Venues, Turner & Townsend
- Mickel Lauritsen, Head of Risk & Security, Brøndby IF
- Henk Van Raan, Chief Innovation Officer, Johan Cruyff Arena
- Paolo Monguzzi, Corporate Hospitality & Ticketing B2C Manager, AC Milan
- Mahmut Oncel, Esports General Manager, Besiktas JK
- Andreas Cuppers, Head of Digital Development, Borussia VfL 1900 Monchengladbach
- Darren Whitehouse, Head of Strategy & Partnerships, Sports Ground Safety Authority
- Stuart Knowles, Stadium Safety Advisor, .
- Matt Bray, Health & Wellbeing Manager, Leicester City in the Community
- Lila Daoui, Corporate Quality Manager, Olympique Lyonnais
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
The venue is not yet available for this event.Accommodation
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
More information to follow...Please note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.