CHANGING THE FUTURE OF HEALTHCARE THROUGH INNOVATION AND COMPASSION
In this environment, the overarching goal for providers, as well as for every other stakeholder, is to improve value for patients. In light of the current situation, healthcare professionals are looking to strengthen their patient experience strategies to ensure improved and sustained patient outcomes. It is therefore vital, in times of uncertainty, to take a deeper look into latest approaches and best patient experience and how it can be improved.
Topics we will cover this year are Business transformation and process improvement, AI enhanced care delivery, Improving patient outcomes and satisfaction, Employee engagement, and Behavioural sciences.
Join us at the Patient Experience Asia 2020 Online Event
to hearing how healthcare providers in Asia are delivering best clinical outcomes with maximum patient satisfaction, combining innovation and compassion to achieve service excellence.
WHY ATTEND PX ASIA 2020 ONLINE EVENT?
- 2 Days of Virtual Networking
- Live Q&A sessions
- Virtual Networking Interaction
- Mobile Accessible
- Access to Presentations after the event
2020 Online Event Key Themes Include:
- Transforming the Healthcare Business and Organisational Culture to Enhance Patient Experience
- Harnessing Data, Analytics, and Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Healthcare
- Improving Patient Outcomes with Empathy, Compassion and Behavioural Science
- Pandemic Preparedness and Patient Experience in Times of Crisis
- Aman Kapil Butta, Medical Director, Global - Respiratory CEP, GSK
- Carolyn Hall, Global Patient Connectivity, Infectious Diseases, Abbott
- Irene Chan, Director, Office of Patient Experience and Office of Strategy Management, KK Women's & Children's Hospital
- David Thomas Boucher, Chief Business Transformation Officer, Bumrungrad International Hospital Thailand
- Dennis Joseph, Quality Director, Royale Hayat Hospital Kuwait
- Fazli Shuib Mohd, Head of Pharmacy, Franco Vietnam Hospital Vietnam
- Dr Dennis Teng, Immunology Gastro Medical Director, AbbVie
- Maryline Marquet, Vice President, Operations, APAC Medical Technology Association
- Mitra Monojit, Facility Director, Franco Vietnam Hospital Vietnam
- Dr Shailendra Bajpai, Global Head of Disease Management and Key Stakeholder Engagement, China & Emerging Markets- Diabetes and Cardio-vascular, Sanofi
- Miriam Brofman, Director, Patient Services & Relations, United Family Healthcare
- Dr Vincent Tan, Medical Director, Ego Medical Holdings
- Shila Das, Director of Clinical and Medical Education, Lutronic
- John Masud Parvez, Founder and President, Health Revolution
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.