Our 8th Annual Unmanned Systems and Robotics Summit
brings together members of the DoD and Industry for an open dialogue about the various challenges and opportunities that exist in developing and employing unmanned systems across the military. This educational forum will provide US military commands, government agencies, academia, and industry leaders the chance to more effectively and efficiently pursue opportunities to shape the future of unmanned systems and robotics
across the DoD.
Topics to be Covered at the Summit:
- Accelerating the US Navy's Acquisition and Deployment of Unmanned Systems
- Leveraging UxS Capabilities in Support of the Marine Air-Ground Task Force
- Shaping the Future of Robotics Across the Department of the Army
- Leveraging Remotely Piloted Systems to Fly, Fight, and Win in Multi Domain Operations
- Improving the Range and Stealth of Unmanned Systems
- Improving Multi-Domain Survivability for the Army's Unmanned Aircraft Systems
- Advancing Power and Propulsion Technologies to Improve the Reach and Lethality of Future UxS
Why You Should Attend this Summit
Our 8th Unmanned Systems Summit
will emphasize the growing need to further develop our unmanned systems capabilities and will focus on the technological and policy changes required for this development. As we enter the emerging era of Great Power Competition, our military will be increasingly challenged by our peer adversaries, who are developing their own UxS capabilities. In order to maintain our technological and military advantage and dominate on the future battlefield, the US Military must continue to develop robust, cutting-edge UxS capabilities.
The 2020 Unmanned Systems Summit
will convene speakers from across the services and Federal Government to discuss the emerging technological advancements, standards, and technical requirements needed to overcome the challenges affecting the US Military's ability to capitalize on the expanding role of unmanned systems within contested and denied environments.
Our team specializes in the extensive research and development of our Summits' content and focus areas, and we will assemble the most respected minds in unmanned systems technology as well as key-policy makers across military and civilian offices. Our non-partisan approach allows us to reach across all services and organizations to bring together a truly holistic group of decision makers and solution providers.
Exhibit & Sponsorship Information:
The 8th Annual Unmanned Systems and Robotics Summit provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions. Download the Sponsorship and Exhibiting Prospectus here.Download the Exhibit and Sponsorship Prospectus
2020 Confirmed Speakers:
- VADM James Kilby, Deputy Chief of Naval Operations for Warfighting Requirements and Capabilities, OPNAV
- BGen Michael Swan, USMC, Assistant Deputy Commandant for Aviation, Marine Corps Combat Development Command, Combat Development and Integration
- Col Joseph "Scott" Anderson, USA, Program Manager, Unmanned Aircraft Systems, PEO Aviation
- COL Michael Burns, USA, Director of Aviation Platforms, Requirements Determination Directorate, US Army Futures Command
- Ted Maciuba, Deputy Director, Robotics Requirements, Maneuver Capability Development and Integration Directorate, US Army Futures Command
- Dr. Chol-Bum "Mike" Kweon, Program Manager, Versatile Tactical Power and Propulsion, ERP, CCDC Army Research Laboratory
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
VenueMary M. Gates Learning Center
701 N Fairfax St, 22314
Alexandria, VA, USAParking
There is no parking at the Learning Center for delegates, and street parking is limited to 2 hours
Please Note: Parking is NO LONGER AVAILABLE at the former Crowne Plaza Hotel (901 N. Fairfax St., Alexandria, VA) Hotel Rooms
Hotel Rooms are available at a discounted rate at:
SHERATON SUITES OLD TOWN ALEXANDRIA
801 North St. Asaph Street, Alexandria, VA 22314Hotel Discount Reservation Link
(Two walking blocks to venue)