Note: This event was originally planned for 27-28 May, 2020 in Orlando, FL, USA and has now been rescheduled
New date: 10-11 November, 2020
Our 2nd US Microalgae Industry Summit will take place on the 10th - 11th November, 2020 in Orlando, Florida. The event will bring together key players from the industry to discuss the latest technical developments, challenges and research breakthroughs across the microalgae value chain.
The two day event will not only give the participants an insight on the current challenges and opportunities the industry is facing but also provide the opportunity to network and discuss solutions to keep the industry thriving as a whole during the numerous Q&As, and the extended networking breaks.
Join us in Orlando for two days of exchanging perspectives, learning and excellent networking opportunities with your peers. You will benefit from numerous interactive sessions, presentations, including case studies from key players of each segment bringing forward their experience, and insightful panel discussions to get the best out of the event.
Why Attend the US Microalgae Summit 2020?
- Get an overview on different commercial applications of algae
- Learn how to scale up production to make algae a viable business and have the opportunity to network and exchange experiences on those subjects, talk about how to grow the algae business and explore opportunities for collaboration
- Get insights on how to collaborate with the end products manufacturers to better educate consumers and develop the algae industry
Key Topics Include
- A Microalgae Industry Overview
- Marketing Algae Products
- Business Development for Microalgae Companies
- Exploring the Latest Technological Developments for the Industry
- Microalgae in Human Nutrition
- Algae Solutions for Climate Change
- Microalgae in Wastewater Treatment
- Developing Economically Efficient Algae Production
- Algae in Cosmetics and Colorants
- Algae Biostimulants and Biofertilisers
- Developments for Microalgae in Animal Nutrition and Feeds
Who Will Attend?
- Microalgae producers, facilities owners and operators
- Algae end market users in nutraceuticals, cosmetics, animal feed, bio-foam and nutrition
- Technology Providers
- Plant engineers and constructors
- Green energy & biotech investors
We are doing everything to ensure that all our events go ahead as advertised. Like you, we are keen to get the meetings to happen and return to some form of normality. We are constantly tracking WHO updates, local government regulations and talking to our attendees wherever possible. Venues are chosen and procedures are adjusted in order to make the conferences possible.
But we do accept that these are exceptionally challenging times and the updates are very fast moving. As such, it may help you to understand how and why we arrive at decisions on moving ahead with any current event: One month before the meeting we again re-assess the situation specific to the individual summit, both local to the event and globally. We then take a decision as to the viability of holding the meeting as if it were happening the very next day. If it is possible to run on that basis, we will proceed. If not, we will be forced to take the decision to postpone the event to a later and better date.
- Larry Dressler, President, Agcore Technologies
- David D. Ramjohn, CEO, Algeternal
- Eric Lichtenheld, CEO, Heliae Development, LLC
- Elliot Roth, CEO, Spira, Inc.
- Martin Sabarsky, CEO, Cellana, LLC
- William Porubsky, Chief Research Officer, Algenol Biotech, LLC
- Syed Isa Syed alwi, CEO, Algaetech Group of Companies
- Tryg Lundquist, CTO, MicroBio Engineering
- Valeria Harmon, CEO, Harmon Consulting
- Patricia Bianchi, Account Manager, Marine Stewardship Council
- Ike Levine, Professor, Natural & Applied Sciences, University of Southern Maine
- Charles Bowman, Solix Algredients
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.