Note: This event was originally planned for 12-13 August, 2020 in Orlando, FL, USA and has now been rescheduledNew date: 30 September - 1 October, 2020
The organiser wants to ensure that when you choose to register for one of our live events that you know that your health and safety will always remain our top priority. We are actively working with our venue partner to ensure all proper guidelines are met to create a stressless experience for you, and that we will follow the latest recommendations from both the State government and the CDC. While final determinations will be made based on the circumstances that are present as we get closer to the event, there are a number of models we are currently reviewing that may impact attendee capacities, seating and space requirements and meal services. We will continue to keep you informed of any changes to your on-site experience. #WereAllInThisTogether
Our 5th Annual Marketing Analytics Conference (MAC) 2020 has evolved along with the times to provide you a program that addresses the most creative and effective ways to reach today's consumer and to measure the impact of your efforts. Top minds from the forefront of both marketing and data science will share their priorities and processes in order to foster improved cooperation between departments. At this event you have the invaluable opportunity to engage with a cross-industry mix of senior brand marketing and data scientists to dive deep into the pressing topics and latest strategies related to attribution, AI, machine learning, segmentation, modeling, cross-channel integration and more.
To further enhance your conference experience the event will feature two tracks, one geared towards data science and the other for leaders in marketing in order for you to have an opportunity to dive deep into the specific issues that matter most to you while also benefiting from the main session topics geared to both perspectives. Formatting the event in this way will provide you with a well rounded learning experience to not only understand how data science and marketing can work more collaboratively together to create an insight driven culture but also have time to get together with like minded peers facing the same challenges and hurdles.
Join us to come away with the tools and techniques that are key to creating a customer centered marketing strategy that drives profit as well as:
- Dive deep into the persona of the modern marketer and data scientist to uncover how marketers can be more data savvy and data scientists can better connect to the customer thereby working more effectively together to create an insights driven culture.
- Explore best practices in targeting and personalization to ensure you are adopting a customer-centric approach to better target your customers to deliver the right message, to the right person at the right time.
- Delve into the current global privacy regulatory landscape to thoroughly understand the growing number of data privacy trends to ensure full compliance while still gaining insight into customer behaviors.
- Examine state of the art technology in deep learning including AI, Machine Learning, Reinforcement Learning, Natural Language Processing to grasp their capabilities to drive increased ROI and personalization.Examine the latest attribution best practices to strike a balance between privacy and accuracy with a particular focus on how to navigate a cookie-less world.Uncover the next evolution of data and analytics models to further integrate data and marketing and digitize the customer experience/engagement.
Who Should Attend:
Cross-Industry C-Suite/EVP/SVP/VP/Senior Director/Directors/Heads with responsibilities in:
- Marketing Effectiveness
- Product Marketing
- Marketing ROI
- Customer Insights
- Customer Experience
- Marketing Innovation
- Digital Marketing
- Market Research
- Data Science
- Data Officer
- Co-Chairperson: Ali Frost, Senior Vice President Marketing, Greg Norman Company
- Co-Chairperson: Dan Keir, Executive Director - Movers, Campaign Strategy & Analytics, Comcast
- Doug Bennett, Vice President of Data & Analytics, Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.
- Carla Borsoi, Head of Marketing, Beddr
- Jennifer Brett, Ph.D., Head of North American Insights, Marketing Solutions, LinkedIn
- Jessica Bundy, Consumer Insight Manager, Disney Parks, Experiences, & Products, The Walt Disney Company
- Algernon Callier, Former Vice President, Strategic Innovation, Digital Development and Brand Marketing, Universal Parks & Resorts
- Paul Donato, Chief Research Officer, Advertising Research Foundation (ARF)
- Mike Edelhart, Managing Director, Joyance
- Roozbeh Ghaffari, Professor, Director of Translational Research, Northwestern University & Co-founder & CEO, Epicore Biosystems
- Margarita Grisales, Director, Measurement, Analytics & Insights, Golf Channel
- Disha Harjani, Director of Product Partnerships, Shutterstock
- Chris Harrison, President, FullContact
- Bill Hoffman, Founder and CEO, Tradecraft Insights
- Aleen Hosdaghian, Senior Director Marketing, Sun Pharma
- Cameron Hosmer, Senior Director Marketing Strategy & Planning, Comcast
- Beverly Jackson, Vice President, Social Promotional Strategy
- Alan Magee, Vice President Digital Marketing & Technology, Church's Chicken
- Neil Moree, Director of Digital Analytics, LendingTree
- Neil O'Keefe, Vice President, Enterprise CRM & Loyalty, 1-800 Flowers
- Michael Ter Mors, Director, Digital Marketing, 1-800-PACK-RAT
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueCaribe Royale All-Suite Hotel & Convention Center
8101 World Center Dr, 32821
Orlando, FL, USA
To make a reservation and secure the lowest hotel rate negotiated by the organiser, click here