In 2020, the 3rd Edition EV Charging Infrastructure Forum
will be hosted by Porto, a fascinating and vibrant coastal city in northwest Portugal known not only for its stately bridges and port wine production but also for its advancement on installation of electric car charging stations and infrastructure development. The agenda of the meeting is built around trends and projections for e-mobility and charging infrastructures and services, challenges and developments in advanced car-sharing fleet management, lessons learnt and next steps for public charging, vehicle-to-grid integration, heavy duty e-mobility and smart charging of electric vehicles for fleet operators. This event will also help you understand the regulatory requirements and standards for building EV charge points in the major European countries. It will provide an opportunity to understand the role governments and private investors can play in building a charging infrastructure. Besides, it will provide insights into the expectations of leading EV manufacturers, fleet operators and public transport authorities.
The two-days EV Charging Infrastructure conference
is packed with case studies and discussions and a practical site tour to Efacec Electric Mobility Factory.EV Charging Infrastructure
will bring together leading utilities, grid operators, regulators, investors, consultants, OEMs, charging equipment suppliers, and solutions providers to help shape the future of the e-mobility and car-sharing fleet management space in Europe. Join Vice Presidents, Presidents, CEO, Managing Directors, Electrification Directors, Global Business Development Directors, Heads of eMobility/Smart Mobility, Heads of Departments, Team/Project Leaders and other senior- and middle-level decision-makers in the discussion on the development of the robust charging infrastructure for electric vehicles.
3rd Edition EV Charging Infrastructure Conference Summary
- 2 Days - Case Studies, Panel Discussions, Interactive Round Table Discussions, Site Tour, Networking and Experience Exchange
- Expert speakers - Industry Leading Companies, Thought Leaders
- Attendees - Limited Number, High-level Participation
- The Evolution of EV Charging infrastructure
- The Future of EV with V2X Technology and Ultra-Fast Charging
- Testing and Certifying EV charging infrastructure
- New payments and insurance methods
- Technology solutions SaaS and business intelligence
- Embracing artificial intelligence to drive EV growth
- Policy & regulatory framework
- Smart Charging
- Amongst many other interesting topics
Key Learning Benefits
- How the EV market will develop and what EV customers will be expecting?
- Optimizing charging network as per the requirement of the customer
- Integration between charging technology provider with energy provider
- Effective implementation of demand response, and lowering costs without impacting driver satisfaction
- How Smart Charging affects charging rates for different electric vehicles and how you can reduce investments and get ROI faster
- Infrastructure and business models for battery storages
- What is the role of energy companies? How do other partners contribute?
- Added Value of Solar Monitoring Offer in Solar Projects
- Predictive Maintenance For Photovoltaic Inverters Using Data Analytics and AI
- Participants shall be able to know about the challenges and opportunities in building a charging infrastructure network and vehicle electrification
- Participants shall have an insight on how to redefine infrastructure needs in order to fit electric powered vehicles
- There shall be a room for the participants to have an extended idea on how EV charging Infrastructure shall serve as a basis of facilitating business models
- The challenges and risks of the EV market participants are likely to encounter shall be dealt with in this forum
- How to benefit from smart charging and discharging shall be left untouched
- Participants shall have an insight about how efficient and effective the electric vehicle infrastructure in comparison to the usage of gas pumps in order to strengthen the responses that shall be made available to the potential customers
- Participants shall be provided with a robust orientation relating to the need of embracing an EV charging infrastructure
- There shall also be a focus on how to build an efficient and viable EV charging infrastructure in Europe
- Philippe Vangeel, Secretary General, AVERE-The European Association for Electromobility
- Marissa Galizia, Head of the Product Portfolio for Europe, ChargePoint
- Niall Hogan, Head of eMobility, ESB
- Gabriel Samuelsson, Consultant Wireless Charging Electric Propulsion Systems, CEVT
- Nicolas Schottey, Program Director EV Battery & Charging Infrastructure, RENAULT
- Tomas Chmelik, Head of Department E/MOBILITA, CEZ, a.s.
- Quentin Maitre, Electric Vehicles Smartcharging Strategy & Marketing Leader, EDF
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.