In the last few years, we have seen a huge increase in the adoption of process mining, a method that enables businesses to discover unrivalled insight into how their processes are actually operating, in order to increase operational efficiency, and reduce costs & bottlenecks in the processes themselves, and ultimately improve their bottom lines.
Join us in September for our new online format, where we will hear various different case studies from organisations that are reaping the benefits that this technology can bring, not just as an analytical tool to fine-tune processes, but also as a means to achieve day-to-day operational excellence as they move towards an overall strategic digital transformation.
Why is this event essential for you?
- Kick Start Your Journey - Hear practical lessons on how to get started on the process mining journey and what precursors are needed to set yourself up for success and generate business value across your organisation
- Generate Business Value - Discover how you can leverage data from a variety of business processes and benchmark this to create a clear and actionable view of how your processes actually operate - not how you think they operate.
- Drive cost effective automation - Understand how process mining can effectively identify the most relevant tasks for your organisation. Identify the key processes for the most efficient and cost effective automation.
- Champion Operational Excellence - Get ahead of the game and learn how the traditional scope of process mining is increasingly shifting towards creating a connected view of the digital supply chain to truly champion operational excellence.
Expert Speaker Faculty
Dr. Lars Reinkemeyer, Global Process Mining Thought Leader, Siemens
- Prof. Wil van der Aalst, Chair of Data and Process Science - 'Godfather of Process Mining', RWTH Aachen University
- Sofia Passova, President & CEO, StereoLOGIC
- Miguel Milano, Chief Revenue Officer, Celonis
- Pierre-Frederic Barriere, Process Mining Director, GSK
- Dr. Julian Krumeich, Director, Product Management ARIS, Software AG
- Heymen Jansen, Group Vice President, Head of Advanced Process Analytics, ABB
- Dan Sommer, Global Market Intelligence Lead, Qlik
- Clare Hourigan, Head of Business Process Management & Process Mining CoE, BP
- Saad Syed, Sales Director, Celonis
- Fiona Price, Head of Process, Biffa
- Andrew Pery, Process Intelligence Lead, ABBYY
- Sudhendu Rai, Head of Data Driven Process Optimization, Investments, AIG
- Marc Vietor, General Manager ARIS & Alfabet, Software AG
- Simon Murley, Innovation Design Lead, Analysis & Design, Vodafone Business
- Constantin Wehmschulte, Head of MPM Process Mining, MEHRWERK
- Jutta Reindler, Senior Manager, Business Intelligence, Siemens Healthineers
- Steven Remsen, Manager, Enterprise Process Excellence, Intel Corporation
- Amparo Vives Calandin, Senior Continuous Improvement Practitioner, MS Amlin
- Tom Curtress, Senior Solution Engineer - UK & Ireland, Celonis
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Online Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.