Welcome to International Armored Vehicles USA
The world's leading armored vehicle conference brand is returning to the US in June 2021.
In 2019, we brought our armored vehicles
brand to the US for the first time, with the primary objective of supporting US Army Futures Command in Austin, Texas as it transitioned to Full Operational Capability. The event hosted over 200 attendees from international industry, international military and US Army and DoD. Over the course of three days, 16 visiting armed forces and 49 different industry organisations were represented.
Due to the ongoing disruption caused by COVID, we will be unable to host the event in person this year. However, you can expect the same scale and standard that the community has come to expect from the International Armored Vehicles
portfolio when we host IAVUSA 2021
, with leaders and experts from across the armor enterprise sharing their expertise and collectively problem-solving.
The IAV USA conference
sets out a clear mission statement to deliver benefit to its participants:
- Provide a world class, end-to-end armored vehicle-specific forum by hosting the training and doctrine, requirements generation, operational and materiel perspectives of current and future vehicle programs
- Examine the world-leading survivability, mobility, lethality, autonomy and connectivity technology enablers designed to assure overmatch in future conflict
- Deliver an international platform to further the objectives of the Next Generation Combat Vehicle priority area for US Army and DoD -in particular the Optionally Manned Fighting Vehicle and Robotic Combat Vehicle programs
- Support the vehicle interoperability drivers for the NATO alliance
- Enable the exchange of technological and program delivery expertise across military-industry and allied partnerships
- Support the outreach objectives of US military commands
The US Army Next Generation Combat Vehicle portfolio encompasses the complete future maneuver capability for the US Army, and its contingent programs offer a number of opportunities for industry to shape its strategic direction. International Armored Vehicles USA
will provide a forum through which these opportunities can be explored in a meaningful way.
The agenda for the event will feature thorough analysis of-and partnership opportunities in-the following areas:
- Optionally Manned Fighting Vehicle
- Artificial Intelligence and MUM-T technology enablers
- Vehicle protection suites and active protection systems
- The Mobile Protected Firepower (MPF) program
- Robotics and autonomous systems -including the Robotic Combat Vehicle (RCV) or 'Robotic Wingman'
- Foreign military sales opportunities for light tactical and legacy platforms
2019 Event Highlights
Chaired by Major General William Hix, Former Director of Strategy, Plans & Policy, Deputy Chief of Staff G-3/5/7 Headquarters, U.S. Army, the 2019 International Armoured Vehicles USA
conference gathered over 250 attendees and 55 industry organisations to debate and discuss the pathway of the Army's modernization strategy, and in particular the delivery of the Next Generation Combat Vehicle portfolio, one of the Army's top six priorities.
The 2019 world class speaker line up included briefings from:
- General John M. Murray, Commanding General, US Army Futures Command
- Lieutenant General Paul A. Ostrowski, Principal Military Deputy, ASA(ALT) & Director Army Acquisition Corps, US Army
- Lieutenant General Chris Tickell CBE, Deputy Chief of the General Staff, British Army
- Major General Brian Cummings, PEO-GCS, US Army
- Major General Gary M. Brito, Commanding General, Maneuver Center of Excellence, US Army
- Major General Charles Beaudouin, Deputy Chief of Staff, Plans & Programs, French Ministry of Defence
- Brigadier General Richard Coffman, Director, Next Generation Combat Vehicle, US Army Futures Command
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Draft Virtual Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.