Operate more efficiently than ever, while maintaining high safety and environmental protection standards.
Bringing together over 300 of the industry's most innovative thinkers for 7 consecutive years, the 2020 program will show you how to unlock immediate value in your operations. Returning to Calgary June 1-3, this year's program is packed with unrivaled insights and industry experts.
All new for 2020:
- International speakers from Equinor, Saudi Aramco, Koch Industries, Air Liquide, Williams and more!
- CIOs and Technology Leaders from Suncor, Kinder Morgan, Shell and more speaking on driving disruptive innovation and data-driven transformation
- A vastly expanded workshop, roundtable and masterclass program designed to facilitate meaningful dialogue and stimulate new thinking
- Deep dive case studies from AngloAmerican, Husky, Dow Chemical and many more on how to build a High Reliability Organization
- A special focus on Intelligent Automation including industry case studies on AI, Machine Learning, the Connected Worker, Advanced Analytics and more!
Key Themes for 2020 Include:
- Human Factors
- Operational Risk Management
- Personal and Process Safety
- Maintenance, Repair & Operations
- Internet of Things
- Cost Performance
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Operations Management Systems
- High Reliability Organizations
- Business Transformation
- Asset Integrity Management
- Digital Operations
- Connected Workers
- AI & Machine learning
- Process Optimization
- Intelligent Automation
- Advanced Analytics
- Sarah Shortreed, Chief Technology Officer, ATCO Group
- Jason Doering, Director, Engineering & Maintenance, ENMAX Energy Corporation
- Robin Gardiner, Vice President, HSE Deployment, Husky Energy
- Nathan Stubina, Vice President, Technologies, Sherritt International
- Kenneth Woolridge, Director, Continuous Improvement, Air Liquide
- Mike Krayacich, Vice President, Digital Technology & Analytics Transformation, Suncor
- Biju Misra, Director, Operations - Enterprise Services, Enbridge
- Earl Crochet, Director, Engineering and Operational Optimization, Kinder Morgan
- Mike Lindsay, Senior Vice President, Operations & Engineering, Gibson Energy
- Stephanie Benay, Director, Safety Systems & Assurance, BC Hydro
- Stephane Demers, General Manager, Enerkem Alberta Biofuels, Suncor
- Brendan Curley, Director, Heartland Chemical Project Operational Readiness, Inter Pipeline
- Paul Leonard, Corporate Vice President, Health, Safety & Environment, Orbia
- Kim Code, Vice President, Unconventionals, Shell
- Eric Wakley, Vice President, Safety, Risk & Central Operations Integrity and Environment., Husky Energy
- Cristian Matei, Head of Business Transformation, Veolia Group
- Hugo Ashkar, Global Risk Manager, BP
- Jennifer Rogers, Head of Learning, AngloAmerican
- Ashe Menon, Former Senior Vice President, Global Operations, National Oilwell Varco
- Julie Thyne, Global Continuous Improvement Leader, Dow Chemical
- Steve McIntosh, Director, Continuous Improvement, Williams
- Jeff LaFrenz, Digital Theme Lead, Clean Resources Innovation Network (CRIN)
- Robert Hutcherson, CEO & Founder, Optimize Consulting, Inc.
- Frederic Brosseau, President & Founder, Akuting
- Lee Winters, Senior Director, Strategy Optimization, Optimize Consulting, Inc.
- Joel Hurt Jr, Vice President, Industrial Plant Solutions, U.S./Canada, Leica Geosystems, part of Hexagon
- Cecilia Jofre, Business Director & Chief Sales Officer, IsoMetrix
- Christian McDermott, Country Manager, Voovio
- Arjen Bos, Product Owner, Accruent
: June 1, 2020Main Conference
: June 2-3, 2020Post Conference Masterclasses
: June 3, 2020
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
20 Roundup Way SE, T2G 2W1
Calgary, AB, Canada
119 - 12th Avenue SW
Calgary, AB T2R 0G8
Ask for: IQPC Courtesy Rates
Luxury Room $199.00/night
There is limited availability - book early to avoid missing the discounted rate.
Please note: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the HotelMap link provided; this shows live availability and rates for all hotels in the area and allows you to book directly with the hotel of your choice within your budget.