Our Digitalised Smart Ports Europe in London, United Kingdom, is scheduled to take place on 20-21 May 2020. We remain hopeful it will be possible to convene on these dates and will be monitoring the situation closely, heeding the latest advice of relevant authorities the very best we can to ensure we protect the health and safety of our attendees and provide the highest quality event possible. We will call and email all registered attendees in case of any changes.
iPort: The Digital Port Transformation
We are very pleased to announce the launch of our Digitalised Smart Ports
Conference. The two day event will be taking place in London, UK, on 20th - 21st May 2020 and will bring together senior executives and experts from the maritime industry, port authorities, consultants, technology innovators and leading market analysts to discuss the latest challenges and improvements within the industry.
The main objectives of the industry are to:
- Cutting Cost of production and other operations
- Reduce environmental footprints of port industry and reduce co2 emissions
- Developing better infrastructures
- Improve data analytics and introduce new technologies
- Monitoring data management and implementing Smart solutions
- Increase automation in operations by going Smart
In order to stay competitive, ports must innovate, adopt a digital mind-set and implement smart-port technologies. Join us in London to discuss the benefits that digitalisation brings, latest innovation & solutions strategies in implementing new technologies and the preventing any potential future threats.
- Smart Also Means Becoming Green
- Smart Solutions and Smart Management
- Synergies Between Ports and Airports
- Overcoming Cyber Security Issues
- How Digitalisation Can Change the Port Industry
- SMART Port Solution: Counteracting Competition
- Turning Huge Data Into Benefits
- Smart Ports Model
Who Will Attend
- Port Association's Members
- Policy/ Regulations institution and Body
- Port Authorities
- Port Terminal & Terminal Operators
- Smart Solutions & Software Providers
- Ship & Cargo owners
- Aviation authorities
- Mar Chao Lopez, Head of Commercial and Business Development, Valencia Port
- Carles Rua Costa, Head of Strategic and Innovation, Port of Barcelona
- Francisco De Los Santos, Chief Technology Officer, Algeciras Port Authority
- Manuel Francisco Martinez, Chief Technology Officer, Port Of Huelva
- Joost Rommelaere, Regional Chief Information Officer Europe, PSA
- Ioannis Filippopoulos, Digital Transformation & Information Systems Specialist, Hellenic American University
- Justin Atkin, Representative UK & Ireland, Port of Antwerp
- Dmitry Rostopshin, Ship Traffic Control & Management Solutions, Wartsila
- Dr Nineta Polemi, Policy Officer, European Commission
- Tam Bardell, Estate Efficiency Manager, Port of Milford Haven
- Clyde Hutchinsons, Head of Innovation, Viva Air Lab
- Que Tran, Regional IT director, DP World
- David Yeo, CEO and Head of Innovation, Innovez On
- Mikael Lind, Senior Strategic Research Advisor, RISE Viktoria
- Chronis Kapalidis, Europe Representative, HudsonAnalytix
- Dimitrios Dalaklis, Associate Professor, World Maritime University
- Sami Kaksonen, VP of Sales & Marketing, Awake.ai
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.