Following the success of last year's summit, we are very excited to announce the 2nd edition of our Digital Refining & Petrochemicals Summit
, which will take place on 03-04 June 2020 in London, UK. Digital transformation is fundamental for oil companies to improve their margins and performance. According to Accenture, nearly 60% of refiners invest more in digital technologies than in 2018. Cost is no longer a primary concern now, the new barriers are cultural resistance to transformation and digital immaturity.
Our Digital Refining & Petrochemicals Summit
will bring together senior executives and experts from refineries, petrochemical companies, technology companies, market analysts, among others, to discuss the latest innovations, challenges and developments within the digital transformation.
The two days event will give you an insight into the newest digital developments and solutions within the refining industry, ways of transferring and storing data, asset management, strategies for digital transformation and change management.
Key Topics 2020 Include
- The Role of Digital Transformation in Refining Operations across Europe: How Industry 4.0 is transforming the oil & gas sector?
- Why Digitalisation Has Become a Sine Qua Non for Refineries?
- Real Life Examples of Successful Implementation of Digital Transformation
- Asset Performance Management against a Backdrop of Digital Transformation
- Focusing on the Ways of Transferring Data into New Systems
- Implementation of Digital Tools for Data Storage and Processing
- Evaluating the Full Significance of Coherent Digital Transformation Strategy - How to Create a Solid Strategy and Stay Ahead of the Game?
- Key Digital Solutions for Refineries and Petrochemical Companies - What Industry 4.0 has to Offer?
- Implementing Digital Competence within your Organisation
- Digital solutions for energy efficiency in the era of environmental concern
- Cybersecurity in refining digitalisation
- IT/OT convergence - Last Step on the Way to Digital Maturity
Who Will Attend
- Petrochemical companies
- Software / application developers
- Technology companies
- Market analysts
Confirmed Speakers 2020
- Juho Korpela, Head of Digital, Neste
- Raahil Burhaani, CIO, Essar Oil
- David Barreales Garcia, Digital Capabilities & Change Management, Cepsa
- Neil Golding, Head of Oil & Gas and Business Development, Energy Industries Council
- Emese Burus, Change Management Expert, MOL Group
- Philipp Sielfeld, Associate Director Refining & Chemicals, Boston Consulting Group
- Vitaly Elichev, Senior Production Technologist, Wintershall
- Charitos Damianou, Process Engineer, Hellenic Petroleum
- Andrea Carlini, R&D Systems and Applications Manager, LyondellBasell
- Jose de Sa, Global Head of Downstream, Bain & Company
- Piotr Ciepiela, EMEIA IoT/OT Security & Critical Infrastructure Leader, Ernst & Young
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.