Following the success of last year's summit, we are very excited to announce the 2nd edition of our Digital Refining & Petrochemicals Summit, which will take place on 28th & 29th September 2022 in London, UK. Digital transformation is fundamental for oil companies to improve their margins and performance. According to Accenture, nearly 60% of refiners invest more in digital technologies than in 2018. Cost is no longer a primary concern now, the new barriers are cultural resistance to transformation and digital immaturity.
Our Digital Refining & Petrochemicals Summit will bring together senior executives and experts from refineries, petrochemical companies, technology companies, market analysts, among others, to discuss the latest innovations, challenges and developments within the digital transformation.
The two days event will give you an insight into the newest digital developments and solutions within the refining industry, ways of transferring and storing data, asset management, strategies for digital transformation and change management.
Key Topics 2022 Include
- The Role of Digital Transformation in Refining Operations across Europe: How Industry 4.0 is transforming the oil & gas sector?
- Why Digitalisation Has Become a Sine Qua Non for Refineries?
- Real Life Examples of Successful Implementation of Digital Transformation
- Asset Performance Management against a Backdrop of Digital Transformation
- Focusing on the Ways of Transferring Data into New Systems
- Implementation of Digital Tools for Data Storage and Processing
- Evaluating the Full Significance of Coherent Digital Transformation Strategy - How to Create a Solid Strategy and Stay Ahead of the Game?
- Key Digital Solutions for Refineries and Petrochemical Companies - What Industry 4.0 has to Offer?
- Implementing Digital Competence within your Organisation
- Digital solutions for energy efficiency in the era of environmental concern
- Cybersecurity in refining digitalisation
- IT/OT convergence - Last Step on the Way to Digital Maturity
Who Will Attend
- Petrochemical companies
- Software / application developers
- Technology companies
- Market analysts
- Chief Digital Officer
- Digital Transformation Manager
- Digital Refining Transformation
- Head of Digital
- Head of Change Management
- Head of IT
- Chief Innovation Officer
- Strategy Officer
COVID-19 - The Great Lockdowns
are doing everything to ensure that all our events go ahead as
advertised, returning to the much-missed and valuable face-to-face
interaction as soon as possible. In order to ensure the events are
delivered as safely as possible, venues are chosen and procedures are
adjusted in line with the relevant local and regulations and guidelines.
have been exceptionally challenging times with very fast-moving
updates. As we get closer to an event we look at each one individually,
paying careful heed to local regulations, but without ignoring the
international situation. Whatever happens, we will safeguard the
investments that attendees have made by either automatically moving it
to the new dates of the event or a full credit will be provided for use
when booking a future ACI event.
Early Confirmed Speakers include:
- Kevin Clarke, Chief Strategy Officer, Imubit
- Peter Westerink, GM Digitalisation Downstream Manufacturing, Shell
- Matthew Kleiman, CEO , Cumulus Digital Systems
- Nawwaf Abdullahi (Independent)
- Stephen Mellor, Chief Technical Officer, Industrial Internet Consortium
- Sharul Rashid, Custodian Engineer, Instrument and Control, Petronas
- Andrew Inglis, Vice President of Energy and Fuels, Nexant
- Cagri Kundak, Project Manager, SOCAR
- Carina Pederiva Laidens, Plant Production Manager, Petrobras
- Arie-Jan Baan, Data Scientist, Vopak
- Agnes Boda, IT End User Services Expert, MOL GBS
- Piotr Ciepiela, EMEIA OT/IoT Security & Critical Infrastructure Leader, Ernst & Young
- Jose De Sa, Global Head of Downstream, Bain & Company
- Vitaly Elichev, Senior Production Technologist, Wintershall
- Philipp Sielfeld, Associate Director Refining & Chemicals, Boston Consulting
- David Barreales Garcia, Digital Capabilities & Change Management, Cepsa
- Raahil Burhaani, CIO, Essar Group
- Neil Golding Energy, Head of Oil & Gas and Business Development, Energy Industries Council
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
VenuePark Plaza Westminster Bridge
200 Westminster Bridge Rd, Bishop's, SE1 7UT
London, United KingdomPhone
: +44 (0) 333 400 6112 Website