From June 29-30, join us for the 5th edition of NCT Middle East in Abu Dhabi: World's leading CBRNe, C-IED, EOD event series! NCT Middle East will once again be the must attend networking and knowledge exchange platform for high level regional and international stakeholders in the CBRNe community.
Over the past six years, the CBRNe threat has been rising in the Middle East with the use of chemical weapons and IEDs. In addition, there are indications of terrorist organizations developing their own chemical weapon production capabilities to use these weapons in other regions. If there is anything we can learn from the pattern of conflict we face, it is that Middle Eastern states must be prepared to prevent, counter and mitigate non-conventional attacks against their military and civilian population.
Over the duration of two days, NCT Middle East will provide the platform to discuss how military, Special Forces and first responders can prepare for worst-case scenarios and will thereby provide attending delegations with in-depth knowledge in all fields of CBRN defense - from preventive measures to specific response. During the event, state-of-the-art technologies will be showcased by pioneering industries giving insights into the latest technologies available on the market to counter Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMDs).
Don't miss this opportunity and join us for the world's first class CBRNe event in Abu Dhabi!
- COL (ret.) Henry Neumann, Chairman NCT Middle East
- Ilja Bonsen, Managing Director, IB Consultancy
- Col. Wolfgang Karl-Heinz Reich, Deputy Director, NATO JCDBRN Defence Centre of Excellence
- LTC Bernd Allert, Head Doctrine and Concept Development Section, NATO JCBRN Defense COE
- Col. Abdulwahab Alyaqout, Commander of Explosives and Anti-Terrorism Department, Ministry of Interior, Kuwait
- Lt. Col. Ahmad Nasser Abdullah, Director of Firefighting Department, Fire Service Directorate, Kuwait
- Mr. Dennis Hruby, CSO, SIGA Technologies, USA
- Jon Beville, Director Global Sales & Business Development, Heyl, Germany
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.