Directed Energy Systems has been Postponed - we will now be hosting the conference in 2021 with the exact date to be confirmed in the coming weeks - Current Attendees will be able to access our Online Event at no cost June 25-26
Developing and Deploying Directed Energy Capabilities to Meet Emerging Threats and Future Challenges
We are proud to announce the 5th Directed Energy Summit 2020
- this latest event in the successful Directed Energy
series will deliver broader international scope and the most current information to our continuously growing community, promoting the advancement of one the most crucial and multi-functional technologies the US and its global allies are addressing.
The future of warfighting depends upon the development, testing and deployment of Directed Energy
systems for defense installations and offense weapons and we are committed to keeping you up to date with the very latest developments and hottest topics in addition to providing networking with over 100 decision makers at the most senior levels from across the DoD, international allies, industry partners and academia.Directed Energy Summit 2020
will focus on the latest deployments and assessments of the technology for defense applications, as well as provide international perspective on ally progression and counter near-peer capabilities, the scientific breakthroughs allowing higher DE
power through engineering and maneuverable and accessible power sourcing to insure maximum operational functionality. The program will also offer a one of a kind opportunity to participate in focus groups, engage in discussions as well as network and build interpersonal relationships with the necessary people to promote your ideas and technologies and turn them into cooperation and actions.
Join us at Directed Energy Summit 2020
along with the leading commanders, developers, scientists, thinkers and stakeholders in the field and invest in the advancement of one of the top global defense priorities.
Topics we'll cover in the main conference include:
- DoD and MIlitary Roadmap For Directed Energy Systems
- Directed Energy Systems Industry Panel
- Operational Challenges and Advantages of DES for the 21st Century Warfighter
- DE Systens Cross and Service Integration Panel
- Implementing HEL DES Into the SHORAD Strategy to counter Group 1 UASs
- Roadmap for High Power Microwave DES Weapons Development
- Advancements in Power Re-Generation, Storage, and Thermal Management Solutions for Directed Energy Systems
- Directed Energy Employment and Safety Concerns
- 100+ Attendees
- 20 Expert Speakers
- 5 Hours Reserved for Networking
- 15 Hours of Learning
- The Honorable Ellen M. Lord, Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition and Sustainment, DoD
- General James M. Holmes, Commander, Air Combat Command, USAF
- Lieutenant General Neil Thurgood, Director, Army Hypersonics, Directed Energy, Space and Rapid Acquisition, Army Space and Missile Defense Command, US Army
- Dr. Kelly D. Hammett, Director, Directed Energy Directorate, Air Force Research Laboratory
- Dr. Thomas J. Karr, Assistant Director of Directed Energy, OUSD(R&E)
- Dr. Shari Feth, Program Executive, Advanced Technology, Missile Defense Agency
- Dr. Steven T. Fiorino, Director, Center for Directed Energy, Department of Engineering Physics, AFIT
- COL Gary Beard, TCM Air Defense Artillery, US Army
- Dr. Michael Jirjis, Directed Energy Experimentation Lead, AF Strategic Development Planning & Experimentation, Air Foce Research Laboratory (AFRL)
- Bradley Stanley, Team Leader, Power Platform Team, C5ISR Center, Command Power & Integration Directorate U.S. Army CCDC
- Peter Huessy, Director of Strategic Deterrence Studies, The Mitchell Institute for Aerospace Studies
- Tom Karako, Senior Fellow, International Security Program and Director, Missile Defense Project, Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS)
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.Accommodation
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
More information to follow...Please note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavor to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.