ENABLING SMARTER CONVERSATIONS FOR SUPERIOR CUSTOMER VALUE AND ENTERPRISE PRODUCTIVITY
The concept of chatbots
is no longer novel. With the potential to deliver tremendous business value, simple informational chatbots, such as messenger bots used by many large organisations today to connect with their customers on social media, will no longer satisfy the growing demands of customers. A chatbot project, if not managed well, could have a negative impact on branding, customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Ensure that you don't go down that route by laying a solid foundation, managing stakeholder expectations well, and dedicating sufficient resources to chatbot optimisation. This can be done by infusing NLP, OCR, voice and multilingual capabilities into virtual chats with your customers and employees, most prominent in digital and mobile banking, insurance, telco, travel and e-commerce industries, among many others.
Gathering practitioners from across Asia and beyond, join us at the Intelligent Chatbots Summit 2020
on 15-18 June 2020 as we showcase best practices in chatbot deployment to maximise sales and marketing opportunities, customer loyalty and enterprise productivity.
Key Themes for Intelligent Chatbots 2020 Online Event:
- Capturing Business Value and Opportunities through Chatbots
- Optimising Chatbots to Deliver a Superior Customer Experience
- Developing Sustainable and Commercially Viable Chatbot Projects
- Enhancing Internal Enterprise Communications, Productivity and Efficiency
- Creating Truly Intelligent Chatbots with Cognitive Capabilities
- Integrating and Positioning Chatbots as a Strong Pillar of your Digital Marketing Strategy
Why Attend Intelligent Chatbots 2020 Online Event?
- 2 Days of Virtual Networking
- Live Q&A sessions
- Virtual Networking Interaction
- Mobile Accessible
- Access to Presentations after the event
- Sandra De Zoysa, Group Chief Customer Officer, Dialog Axiata PLC
- Ulyses Ty, Head of Applications Services, Asia Service Centre, Sun Life Financial
- Gaurav Suman, General Manager, Daimler South East Asia
- Abhilash Murthy, Founder, Bus Uncle
- Amith Rajan, Head, Sales Enablement & Digital Transformation, Standard Chartered Bank
- Andy Leong, Chatbot Lead, FWD Insurance
- Ashish Kulkarni, Director, Cross Channel Engagement and AI, Standard Chartered Bank
- Babul Balakrishnan, AVP Customer Experience Operations, Starhub
- Leo Wang, Chief Architect, Timibot, Alibaba
- Lorraine Ong, Cyber Security, Government Technology Agency
- Vivien Chua, Chief Technology Officer, Shenton Insurance Brokers
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.Website
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
: +65 6825 3888Please note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.