We are proud to present the 3rd Annual Injectable Drug Delivery Virtual Conference
on 12th and 13th May 2021.
Part of Europe's leading Injectable conference series, we will assess innovations in drug product formulation and biologics, innovations in device design, quality management and connectivity for enhanced subcutaneous delivery.
With rapid developments in the parenteral space the injectable drug delivery market is set to reach USD 902.3 billion by 2027, with an increased focus on patient centricity during DDC development, innovations in device development, including and new therapeutic applications including the delivery of siRNA - this year's event will focus on advances in drug product formulation and innovations of device design and development to aid delivery.
Furthermore, this year's event will assess the evolving regulatory environment of injectable drug delivery with industry and regulatory representatives presenting updates on current guidelines.
This two-day agenda offers you peer-to-peer networking with Global Product Managers, Device Testing Managers, Senior Device Engineers, Heads of Device Development, Heads of Formulation and Drug Process Development, and many more.
Benefits of Attending
- DELVE into the latest work in complex formulation for subcutaneous delivery
- BENCHMARK against leading pharma companies working to enhance device design and development
- UNDERSTAND the regulatory environment of the injectables space from leading regulatory and industry advisors
- ENGAGE in industry case studies on design controls, human factors and parenteral formulation
- EXPLORE advances in connectivity and human factors key learnings in two pre-conference workshops
Who should attend
Executives, Directors, VPs, Heads, Principals, Managers, Scientists, Researchers of:
- Device Engineering
- Human Factors
- Sterile Manufacturing
- Regulatory Affairs
Plus An Interactive Half-Day Pre-Conference Workshop | 11th May 2021Developing apps for Connected drug delivery devices - a practical and integrated HF approach
Workshop leaders: Julian Dixon, Director of Human Factors, team Consulting
Diane Aston-James, Head of Human Factors, team Consulting
13.00 - 17.00
- Alexander Zuern, Device testing manager, Novartis International AG
- Amanda Matthews, Senior Director, Pfizer UK Limited
- Anna Sangregorio, Product Developer, Sabic SHPP
- Bjorg K Hunter, Regulatory Manager, Devices, GSK
- Blake Green, Senior Manager Regulatory Affairs, Amgen
- Christian Dechant, Director Primary Packaging & Process Development, Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH & Co. KG
- Cinzia Rotella, Senior Materials Scientist, Sanofi
- Joel Richard, Head of Technical & Pharmaceutical Operations, MedinCell
- Jonathan Sutch, Medicinal Specialist, BSI Group
- Kimberley Alexander, Associate, Core Human Factors
- Mark Palmer, Scientific Leader, Biopharm Device Engineering, GSK
- Paul Greenhalgh, Director of Design, Team Consulting
- Rupal Nguyen, Principal Engineer, Allergan
- Stefano Martini, Responsible for Special Programs, Medical Devices Development, Sanofi
- Steve Beighley, Associate, Core Human Factors
- Tina Arien, Principal Scientist, Janssen Pharmaceutica
- Vikas Jaitely, Director, Global Regulatory Affairs Transitional Medicine and Devices, Merck
- Wendy Woodley, Staff Scientist, BD Technologies and Innovation
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.