Announcement: We have now made this conference a virtual event. All speakers, attendees and sponsors will be able to access the full conference and its materials and will be able to log on remotely via the internet.
Our Helicopter Technology Central and Eastern Europe 2021 conference
is returning for its sixth successful year on the 19-20 May 2021 as a Virtual Event. As the only conference specialising on rotary systems in the Central and Eastern Europe, this will be a unique opportunity to meet numerous leading of Air Force and Helicopter Programme Managers. Please note all agenda times are in Central European Time.
Unlike other events, this conference is a meeting for the military helicopter community across Central and Eastern Europe with a focus on the selection and procurement of new platforms and systems as a means of securing strategic success, whilst putting in place the necessary mechanisms for the maintenance, repair and overhaul of existing legacy platforms. This is the only event that provides a regional focus on Eastern European nations seeking to develop and modernise their fleets, along with NATO and international partners seeking strategic insights into cooperation and interoperability across the region.
Benefits of attending 2021's event:
- Keynote briefings from senior officers from Central and Eastern Europe
- A unique focus on multipurpose helicopter technology and joint force interoperability
- Briefings on: Rotary Procurement, Platform Upgrades and Modernisation, Interoperability, and National Defence Priorities and Capabilities
- High level panel discussions featuring technical managers and project engineers from military as well as industry
- Focused discussion groups tackling key challenges facing helicopter programme managers in the region
- Informal networking time so you can gather insight from peers and colleagues also shaping and influencing regional helicopter programmes today
Benefits of Virtual Conferences Include:
- Network virtually: Create a profile and connect with other attendees, speakers, sponsors and media partners.
- Watch live briefings: Get online access to the latest strategies and case studies from your market.
- View on-demand: Re-watch presentations or catch-up on those you missed, up to 6 months after the event has taken place.
- Learn in safety: Stay informed on the market and broaden learning opportunities from the comfort of your own home, without the added costs of travel or overnight stays.
Who should attend
- Military Helicopter Programme Managers and Leaders
- Helicopter Manufacturers
- Helicopter Engine Manufacturers
- Integrated Mission Systems
- Sensor Technology Providers
- Weapons System Experts
- Protective Systems Engineers
Key Military Speakers Include:
- Major General Nándor Kilián, Air Force Inspector, Hungarian Defence Forces Command (HDFC)
- Major General David Francis, Commanding General, US Army Aviation Centre of Excellence and Fort Rucker, US Army
- Brigadier General Walter T. Rugen, Director, Future Vertical Lift Cross Functional Team, US Army Futures Command
- Brigadier General Slawomir Makosa, Commander, 1st Army Aviation Brigade, The Armed Forces General Command – Poland
- Brigadier General Michael Križanec, Commander, Croatian Air Force
- Brigadier General Janko Petrusic, Commander, Air Force and Air Defence Brigade, Armed Forces of Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Air Flotilla General Valerica Vrajescu, Deputy Commander, Joint Forces Command, Romanian Air Force*
- Colonel Martin Jandourek, Commander, 22nd Helicopter Wing, Czech Air Force
- Colonel Dainius Guzas, Commander, Lithuanian Air ForceColonel Viesturs Masulis, Commander, Latvian Air Force
- Colonel Viesturs Masulis, Commander, Latvian Air Force
- Colonel Peter Arts, Chief Helicopter Branch, Directorate of Operations, Royal Netherlands Air Force
- Colonel Ylli Pulaj, Deputy Commander (Acting Commander), Albanian Air Force
- Colonel Karel Valvoda, Director, Multinational Aviation Training Centre (MATC)
- Lieutenant Colonel Janez Gaube, Commander, 15th Wing, Slovenian Armed Forces
- Mr Joachim Sucker, Chief of Division Equipment, In-Service Support (A IV), German Federal Ministry of Defence
- Mr Patrick Collins, Technology Team Leader, Helicopters Operating Centre, DE&S, UK MoD
- Mr Jose Pablo Romera Martin, EDA Project Officer Rotary Wing, European Defence Agency
Expert Industry Speakers Include:
- Senior Representative, Bell Helicopter
- Senior Representative, Leonardo
Please note all agenda times are in Central European Time.
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.