: We have now made this conference a virtual event. All speakers, attendees and sponsors will be able to access the full conference and its materials and will be able to log on remotely via the internet.
We are delighted to announce the 6th annual Future Armoured Vehicles Central and Eastern Europe conference
(VIRTUAL/ONLINE ACCESS ONLY), taking place on the 12th - 13th October 2020.
Building on the enormous success of our previous five annual meetings; Future Armoured Vehicles - Central and Eastern Europe 2020
, will be an extraordinary international gathering of senior military officers from the region. This forum offers an unparalleled regional platform for programme managers and experts from within the defence industry, to share insight with one another.Future Armoured Vehicles Central and Eastern Europe 2020
strives to enhance the learning and development of armoured vehicle programme managers and practitioners through briefings and panel discussions. As the only conference dedicated to Czech and regional vehicles, we endeavour to deliver genuine insight and learning through the expertly selected participants who run our discussions and panels, ensuring the latest developments from all parts of the community (industry and military) are covered in great detail.
Key reasons to attend:
This conference will provide an enormous range of insight from many different nations and bring together many senior leaders from within the Czech Armed Forces. Briefings during the two-day conference will examine what these nations are doing to enhance and overhaul their fleets of armoured vehicles.
As a crucial modernisation goal for many nations in the region, Future Armoured Vehicles Central and Eastern Europe 2020
will provide a critical insight into what capabilities are being pursued by regional armed forces, reinforcing interoperability and cooperation. In addition to this, the forum provides an unparalleled interface for decision makers to share their goals with industry, and enhancing engagement in national defence projects.
- Hear invaluable keynote briefings delivered by senior military officers in national modernisation programmes
- Learn about the regional focuses for adopting and integrating new capabilities
- Listen and engage with high level panel discussions from senior officers
- Interact with senior industrial leaders to encourage cooperation and engagement
- Make use of our networking lunch and coffee breaks to gather insight from peers and colleagues also shaping and influencing armoured vehicle programmes
Military and Government Experts Include:
- Major general Ivo Strecha, Director Force Development Division, Czech armed Forces
- Major General Norbert Huber, Director Armament and Procurement, Austrian MoD
- Brigadier General Dariusz K. Parylak, Deputy Commander, 11th Armoured Cavalry Division, Polish Land Forces
- Brigadier General Claudiu Mihail Sava, Deputy Chief Land Forces for Operations, Training and Doctrine, Romanian Land Forces
- Colonel Zdenek Mikula, Deputy Commander 7th Mechanised Brigade, Czech Armed Forces
- Colonel Jaroslav Kozubek, Head of Department, Land Forces Training Development, Czech Armed Forces
- Lieutenant Colonel Vojko sotlar, Chief Of Infantry Combat Development Section, slovenian army general staf
- Major Eero Aija, Commanding Offi cer Scouts Battalion, Estonian Defence Forces
Internation Guest Speakers
- Major General Gary Brito, Commanding General, Maneuver Center of Excellence, US Army
- Colonel Jose Maria Gonzalez Casado, Head of Pizzaro Programme, Weapon and Procurement Directorate, Spanish MoD
- Colonel Bernd Prill, Chief of Armoured Forces Training Division, German Armed Forces
- Lieutenant Colonel Ralf Linne, Branch Chief, Armoured Corps, Army Concepts and Capabilities Centre, german army
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Virtual Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.