Digitalization has become a worldwide focus and the race to become the global leader in Artificial Intelligence (AI) is becoming increasingly competitive, with many countries, including Canada, China, and the UK releasing strategies in the last twenty months to promote the use and development of IoT, machine learning (ML), advanced analytics and digitization.
Wind energy is one of the most innovative, forward-looking and fast-paced industry sectors. With the wind energy cost continuing to fall below the cost of coal and gas in some countries, wind energy asset owners and operators are redefining their approach to operations and maintenance (O&M) through adopting technologies that introduce greater efficiencies and streamline processes. Many have invested, and are continuing to invest, in predictive maintenance solutions, which combine improved SCADA data analytics, CMS systems, and oil monitoring with AI and machine learning. With the offshore wind industry forecast to grow from 18GW to 130GW by 2030, now is the time to secure your company's future in the global marketplace.
The two-day event provides leading insights for both developers and operators looking to exploit new market opportunities and improve operational efficiency in Wind Turbine sensor data and Wind O&M.
This Edition of Wind Power Big Data conference
has been scheduled to critically analyse practical insights for Big Data in wind farm and Wind turbine, SCADA at wind farms and also Wind power plant management in order to improve Wind Power farms reliability, sustainability, and overall performance. Attendees will gather to discuss the importance of data-driven predictive maintenance and develop an optimized strategy for their Wind Farm performance. Advanced data analytics and Integrated Big Data platforms based on IoT develop analytical opportunities for planning and forecasting, revealing the bright future for the Wind industry.
Don't miss a chance to join us in London where we would be disclosing practical insights for not just Wind power plant management, but also Power Curve Upgrade (PCU), High Wind Ride through (HWRT) and Wind farm data architecture, in order to develop a clear digital strategy.
Attendees will receive the roadmap for obtaining Wind Turbine Performance Monitoring and Wind Turbine Health/Reliability analysis in the age of digital transformation and get an overview of the forefront tools and techniques ensuring flawless wind farm performance. The Wind Power Big Data and IoT Forum
will offer the ideal space for networking and interaction, making the most of wind power big data
Wind Power Big Data Forum and IoT Meeting Summary
- 2 days - Interactive sessions, panel discussions, networking & experience exchange
- Expert speakers - Industry leading companies, thought leaders
- Attendees - limited number high-level participation
Wind Power Big Data and IoT Forum: Key Topics & Discussions
- Digitization in Wind Industry
- Enhancing Operational Performance with Big Data
- Drones for Wind O&M
- Machine Learning Techniques for Wind Turbine Monitoring
- Using Data Analytic Tools to Reduce Component Failures and Operational
- Wind O&M in the Era of Digitalization
- Digital Twin: Transforming Wind Operations and Improving Wind Power
- Advanced Wind Turbine Condition and Performance Analytics
- Smart Wind Turbine
Key Learning Benefits
- Gain insights on future outlook of digital technologies in European and Global wind industry
- Learn about the data driven analytics for enhanced operation and maintenance of wind farms
- Deep diving into digital twin technology in turbine health monitoring and control
- Leveraging the SCADA data for advanced condition monitoring and predictive maintenance
- Delve into the applied research in digitalisation from components to wind farms
- Learn about ensuring cyber security resilience within wind farms
- Examine the real challenges to face in CMS (Condition Monitoring Systems based on SCADA Data) implementation
- Discover how machine learning techniques improve the yield of a wind turbine
- Learn about predictive maintenance techniques that are possible when data collection is streamlined and repeatable
- Learn how to best benchmark (tools, methods) and what to benchmark in order to get tangible results
- Understand the impact of Big data & IoT on operations/business models due to digitalization & analytics
- Learn from the hands-on experience of industry-leaders on using data analytic tools to reduce failures
- Paul Poncet, Head of Data Science - Renewable Energies, ENGIE
- Arno Sam, Head of Operations Renewable Energy Power Plants, Wien Energie
- Rahul Premraj, Head of Data Analytics, Nordex Group
- Moritz von Plate, VP Business Development, ABB Power Grids Germany AG
- Diego Galar Pascual, Head of Maintenance & Reliability, Tecnalia
- Iain Dinwoodie, Principal Energy Analyst, Natural Power
- Liam Sharkey, Condition Monitoring Technical Consultant, Uniper
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.