Now in its 6th edition, this event will address the full range of wealth management trends as well as citizenship and residence planning trends among HNWIs in MENA market. It will gather immigration agents, lawyers, governments as well as private wealth intermediaries such as private wealth lawyers, family offices, trust professionals, tax consultants and more.
Demand for second citizenship programmes
IMMIGRATION AGENTS & HNWI
- Most of the demand for second citizenship programmes in the UAE is coming from Indians, Pakistanis, Syrians and other Arab citizens. These expats use the UAE as a stepping stone for securing a second passport as it is easier and quicker to obtain from the Emirates due to the country's strong credibility
- Among Arab expats, Syrians lead the number of applications, followed by Lebanese, Iraqis and Palestinians. Among Asian expats, Indians and Pakistanis make up a large chunk of applications.
- Caribbean and European programmes are immensely popular, especially Vanuatu & Portugal
- Key motivations of applicants:
-Having a second citizenship is seen as a life insurance policy in light of risky political situations and unstable economies in their home countries. It gives them visa-free access to major regions and countries in the world such as Schengen states.
-Desire for privacy - the Common Reporting Standard (CRS) approved by OECD for cross border sharing of financial information on individuals does not apply to apply. Most programmes are possible through real estate investment and the fact that applicants are also gaining residency and potentially shifting their residence for tax purposes could be seen as a benefit for many investors
Whether you're keeping up to speed with international developments for yourself or for a client, join us for the most comprehensive CI gathering that offers an unbiased analyses of the available options and the requirements differentiating each.GOVERNMENTS
Are you a government looking to establish a citizen investment programme? Or, are you exploring ways to make your programme more attractive to investors?
Showcase your visa-approved investment opportunity, project or development in front of the world's leading immigration professionals and representatives - all of which are seeking new partnership and business opportunities.
- Adnan Shoukat, Citizenship Director, RIF Trust Investments
- Bilal Zahoor, Managing Director, MIS Legal
- Brett Waller, Director, SIV Investment Service
- Imran Farooq, CEO, AAA Associates
- John Hanafin, Founder & CEO, Huriya Private
- Karim Ghandour, CEO, Legacy Line
- Kumar Chintalapudi, Managing Director, Global Quest Overseas Careers & Immigrations
- Maram Issa, Managing Director, Reach Immigration
- Maxim Simonv, Partner, Head of Tax, Duvernoix Legal (St. Petersburg, Moscow, London)
- Mimoun Assraoui, CEO RIF Trust & Group Vice-Chairman, Latitude
- Philippe Amarante, Head of Henley & Partners Middle East DMCC, Henley & Partners
- Sachit Kumar, Director, Globe Detective Agency Pte Ltd
- Sheetal Soni, Managing Partner, Mi Capital
- Terence Correia, General Manager, DM Immigration Consultants
- Triola Browne, Country Director, CSL Immigration Services
- Utsav Sharma, Founder and Managing Director, Fin1Wealth
- Varis Sayed, CEO, Fincasa Capital
- Venkateswaran Palat Krishnan, Director, Invest and Settle
- Vrinda Gupta, Managing Partner, Vazir Group
- Yann Mrazek, Managing Partner, M/HQ
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.