Note: This event was originally planned for 23-24 March 2020 and has now been rescheduled
New Date: 22 - 23 February 2020
EXCEPTIONAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES SELECTED BY MINING JOURNALMining Journal Select: Sydney
is a new, focused mining finance event, showcasing a carefully selected group of the best mining company investment opportunities to an audience of institutional and professional investors.
Selections are delivered by the Mining Journal Research & Intelligence team, who analyse hundreds of economic studies each year to ensure that only the owners of exceptional development projects are featured in the event's exclusive line-up of presenters.
The event will give attending investors a personalised, curated agenda of private investment meetings and outstanding content to share new ways of raising capital and to highlight the world's leading mining projects in a new format.
The Mining Journal Select: Sydney conference
builds upon the flagship Mining Journal Select: London event, and will offer 300+ investors an exclusive opportunity to assess the best mining opportunities.
This immersive two day event will showcase:
- Exceptional investment opportunities
- Consultative one-to-one business meetings between mining companies and investors
- Keynote speeches from industry titans
- Structured networking and interactive discussion groups
- Asset Management
- Commodities Trading
- Hedge and Pension Funds
- Venture Capital
- Fund of Funds
- Private Investment
- Small Cap
- Mining Companies in all commodities
- Investment banks
- Law firms
- Accountancy firms
- Mining equipment and servicing companies
- Mining technology providers
Keynote Speakers Include
- Deborah Caudle, Head of resources, Australia, Societe General
- Matt Fifield, Managing Partner, Pacific Road Capital
- John Forwood, Director, Lowell Resources Funds Management
- James McClements, Managing Partner, Resource Capital Funds
- Ian Murray, Director, Gold Road Resources
- Sean Russo, Managing Director / Principal, Noah's Rule
Mining Company Speakers
- Benjamin Bell, Managing Director, Australian Mines
- Bruce Maluish, Managing Director, VRX Silica
- Christian Easterday, Managing Director, Hot Chili
- Greg Cochran, CEO, Reward Minerals
- John Lamb, Chairman & CEO, Chairman, Myanmar Metals
- John de Vries, CEO & Executive Director, Black Rock Mining Ltd
- Peter Canterbury, Managing Director, Triton Minerals
- Phillip Gallagher, Managing Director, Canyon Resources Ltd
- Vincent Algar, Managing Director, Australian Vanadium Limited
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
VenueSofitel Sydney Wentworth
61-101 Phillip St, NSW 2000
: +61 2 9228 9188Website