EXCEPTIONAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES SELECTED BY MINING JOURNALMining Journal Select: Sydney
is a new, focused mining finance event, showcasing a carefully selected group of the best mining company investment opportunities to an audience of institutional and professional investors.
Selections are delivered by the Mining Journal Research & Intelligence team, who analyse hundreds of economic studies each year to ensure that only the owners of exceptional development projects are featured in the event's exclusive line-up of presenters.
The event will give attending investors a personalised, curated agenda of private investment meetings and outstanding content to share new ways of raising capital and to highlight the world's leading mining projects in a new format.
The Mining Journal Select: Sydney conference
builds upon the flagship Mining Journal Select: London event, and will offer 300+ investors an exclusive opportunity to assess the best mining opportunities.
This immersive two day event will showcase:
- Exceptional investment opportunities
- Consultative one-to-one business meetings between mining companies and investors
- Keynote speeches from industry titans
- Structured networking and interactive discussion groups
- Asset Management
- Commodities Trading
- Hedge and Pension Funds
- Venture Capital
- Fund of Funds
- Private Investment
- Small Cap
- Mining Companies in all commodities
- Investment banks
- Law firms
- Accountancy firms
- Mining equipment and servicing companies
- Mining technology providers
Keynote Speakers Include
- Michael Anderson, Director, Taurus Funds Management Pty Ltd
- Deborah Caudle, Head of resources, Australia, Societe General
- Matt Fifield, Managing Partner, Pacific Road Capital
- James McClements, Managing Partner, Resource Capital Funds
- Ian Murray, Director, Gold Road Resources
- Sean Russo, Managing Director / Principal, Noah's Rule
Mining Company Speakers
- Archie Koimtsidis, CEO/MD, Cardinal Resources
- Benjamin Bell, Managing Director, Australian Mines
- Greg Cochran, CEO, Reward Minerals
- Peter Canterbury, Managing Director, Triton Minerals
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
VenueSofitel Sydney Wentworth
61-101 Phillip St, NSW 2000
: +61 2 9228 9188Website