Important Announcement: Regarding Coronavirus (Updated on 3/16/20) We are looking forward to welcoming you to the upcoming 12th Digital Pharma Europe, taking place 4-6 May 2020. The safety and health of our attendees and partners is our number one priority. Please be assured that we are monitoring the situation very closely and are in constant contact with our speakers, sponsors and attendees. Should there be any changes to the current status, we will take account of any recommendations from the relevant federal and state authorities, and the municipal health authorities, and implement all appropriate instructions.
In 2019, we worked in partnership with Merck Serono to help pharma better understand how to evolve and adapt to the rapidly changing global healthcare ecosystem, and to the rapidly changing needs and dynamics of its customers. In essence: Understand Digital Marketing and the Evolution of The Engagement Model In The Era of AI.
A summary of some of the practical insights you missed from 2019 from the only event hosted and developed in partnership with a pharmaceutical company?
- Innovating your patient support programmes and physician engagement
- Digital strategy: what is the measure of success
- Change management and the role of the customer facing functions (orchestration) Rep trigged email vs. email marketing
- Breaking down the engagement model: fully digital, traditional, integrated
- Evaluating your direct to patient strategy
- Multi-stakeholders approach: integrated channel optimisation
- Breaking down the data strategy and new engagement models
For 2020, we will shortly be developing another extensive agenda packed with high level speakers to allow you to execute a functional road map for delivering digital in the transforming healthcare business model. The event will provide true value to the full pharma value chain, inclusive of the new non-traditional players entering the space; no matter how your job title intersects with marketing teams within digital.
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed for professionals from the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, biopharmaceutical, and medical device industries whose responsibilities include:
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Strategy
- Integrated Marketing
- Multichannel Marketing
- Social Media
- Mobile Marketing
- Global Marketing
- Interactive Services
- Customer Experience
- Customer Engagement Capabilities
- Field Force/ SFE
- Brand Management
- Product Management
- Strategic Operations
- New Media
- Advertising and Promotions
- Regulatory Affairs
- Regulatory Advertising
- Legal Counsel and MLR
- Physician Networks
- Digital Agencies
- Technology Providers
- Lorenzo Anti, PFIZER, ITALY, Commercial Strategy Lead
- Wendy Ellis, ROCHE, FRANCE, Head of Digital Excellence
- Mahmoud Hazem, GLAXOSMITHKLINE, EGYPT, Channel Lead - Emerging Markets Central Digital and Multichannel
- Ignacio Quiles Lara, ABBVIE, SPAIN, Senior Director, Global Marketing and Commercial Operations
- Simon Pilkowski, BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM, GERMANY, Global Lead Digital Performance Management
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.