Note: This event was originally planned for June 10-11 and has now been rescheduled
New Date: September 2-3, 2020
Attend the only event dedicated to driving global organisations towards measurable, scalable and explainable AI
MORE THAN AN EVENT
Through collaboration our Informa Tech (FTSE50) market leading AI research, AI media and AI training companies, we ensure that our partners, clients and supporters benefit from the unrivalled insights we have into the global AI market.
HEARTLAND OF AI SOLUTIONS
Hundreds of vendors attend, exhibit and sponsor our events every single year. We provide the one-stop-shop business leaders need to benchmark their organisation and research the market across two short days.
BACKED BY THE BEST
We were born with the support of our founding partners - giants of the tech world like Google, Microsoft, AWS, IBM, Facebook and Oracle - and we've gone from strength to strength, with support from a variety of global institutions, including Her Majesty's Government. Check out our speaker line-up and partner list to see for yourself.
AI is transcending every area of business and society today, from global conglomerates to SMEs, from CIOs, to heads of functions, AI is fuelling operational and commercial evolution at a light-speed pace.
The AI Summit 2020 Series is here to guide you on your journey of business transformation whether you are initiating, implementing or optimising your AI projects. Supported by the technology leaders and global authorities, and through world-class business leaders, we give you unmitigated access to the information and tools that will bring your AI business plans to life.
NEW FOR 2020
- Available to the most senior decision makers, the VisionAIres Lounge is a first-class, exclusive environment for business leaders to cut out the noise of the expo and focus on the connections and interactions that matter. There will be Chatham House sessions and informal gatherings giving solution providers a unique and valuable opportunity.
Ask an Analyst Sessions
- Need clarity on a new industry development? Get a better perspective on the partnerships and investments happening across international markets? Insight into a company strategy? This year, Tractica and Ovum - our in-house research and analyst firms - will be hosting dedicated drop-in sessions for our attendees to pick their brains on all this and more.
Tech for Good
- How is tech creating a better society? From healthcare and education to energy and the environment, the Tech For Good stage will host businesses and governments leveraging AI to make a genuine difference to society.
- The new home for the bleeding edge of the space; the Innovate Zone is where you'll find the latest demos, coolest robotics technology, high-growth start-up pitches, and presentations on the brand new Innovate Stage. Not to be missed!
An Audience with the Speaker
- An intimate setting of 30 delegates, An Audience With The Speaker, gives engaged and specific attendees the opportunity to spark conversation and debate across a host of topics with the industry thought leaders. These sessions have limited spaces - so please look out for the sign up sheet after registration!
AI Project Labs
- As AI is developing so are the challenges in implementing it. AI Project Labs are 1-hour seminars of up to 30 attendees that allow delegates a unique opportunity to dive deep into specific topics or challenges and benchmark ideas against industry peers.
Early Confirmed Expert Speakers
- Adam Banks, Chief Technology and Information Officer, Maersk
- Yuri Sebregts, Chief Technology Officer, Shell
- Warren East, Chief Executive Officer, Rolls Royce
- Guus Dekkers, Chief Technology Officer, Tesco
- Sian Ratcliffe, Vice President, Head of Medical Writing, Pfizer
- Alexandros Tzitzeras, Lead Data Scientist - Analytics Manager, Coca-Cola
- Jessica Rusu, Senior Director, Global Finance and Analytics, eBay
- Joost van der Burgt, Senior Policy Advisor, Artificial Intelligence, De Nederlandsche Bank
- Peter Ondruska, Head of Research, Lyft
- Luis Vaquero, Head of Data Science, Dyson
- Gustavo Perreira, ML Lead, Spotify
- Francis Mumbi, Innovation Lead, Stanbic Bank
- Lisa Frazier, EVP, Head of Innovation, Wells Fargo
- Claudia Crangasu, Head of Product Marketing, Farfetch
- Reza Khorshidi, Chief Scientist, Global, AIG
- Reda Kechouri, Senior Agile Delivery Manager - ASOS AI, ASOS
- Errol Koolmeister, Head of AI, H
- Harpreet Sood, Associate Chief Clinical Information Officer, NHS England
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.