Note: This event was originally planned for 1-2 June, 2020 in Washington, DC, USA and has now been rescheduled
New date: 24-25 May, 2021
Chaotic times have a way of reordering reality and, in the process, creating new norms and changing mindsets. At StratCommWorld 2021, we have a unique opportunity to connect, learn from the global response to recent events, and prepare for the "next normal." Join us for an engaging look at best practices in leadership, digital technology, crisis management, and strategic communication during this tumultuous time.
What is StratCommWorld?
Updated for 2021 and the decade ahead, StratCommWorld
is the new name for the annual Strategic Communications Summit
With a fresh format and new venue, StratCommWorld
builds on a decade of success assembling a global group of high-level speakers and delegates from corporations, the military, government, the Intelligence Community and NGOs.StratCommWorld
is not your typical conference. It's your connection to networking with globally minded experts and communication strategies that challenge the status quo.
Enter our world - StratCommWorld
- to refine your leadership skills, network with experts and gain new career opportunities.
Why is this Conference for me?
Unlike other conferences that are focused on quantity over quality, StratCommWorld
strives to ensure high quality engagement with expert speakers and valuable networking with peers. This is a strategic communication conference fueled by passion and driven by professional growth.
Key Topics StratCommWorld
- LEADERSHIP - Leaders in both the military and private sectors cite the same top challenges, but with some important differences in priority and magnitude which require targeted skills. What are the challenges associated with leading in the public vs. private sector?
- ALIGNING VALUES - Every successful company strives to connect to its core values, but sometimes it's not easy. Politics has been creeping into brand identity for a while. Learn how to make value-based moves.
- DIGITAL CRISIS MANAGEMENT - StratCommWorld offers a behind-the-scenes look at the methods effective Public Information Officers use to connect and communicate during and after tragic events and natural disasters - despite the madness going on around them.
- GLOBAL ENGAGEMENT - Each year at StratCommWorld we feature leading brands that are growing globally, expanding their offer, optimizing the customer experience, and connecting with audiences using breakthrough digital and social media strategies.
- MACHINE LEARNING - Incredible advances are occurring in our ability to use machine learning and other types of artificial intelligence to assist multiple functions within organizations and especially the customer experience. For communicators, AI can improve message delivery by tailoring an approach.
- DIGITAL DEXTERITY - With unemployment rates at historic lows across every industry, the challenge for organizations is to use efficient, digital workspaces at-scale to build thriving and successful company cultures.
This Strategic Summit is designed for business, public sector and military communications directors and public affairs officers, information operations officers, corporate communications and public relations professionals, and executives from corporations, government agencies, the Department of Defense and military branches, the intelligence community, universities and NGOs with responsibilities in the following areas:
- Corporate Communications
- Nonprofit Communications
- Government Communications
- Military Communications & Iintelligence
Specific Responsibilities of Attendees May Include
- Corporate Communications
- Digital & Social Media
- Information Operations
- Public Relations
- Public Affairs
- Content Editors
- Media Relations
- Intelligence & Analysis
- Strategic Alliances
- Product & Brand
- Community Relations
- Public Diplomacy
- Government Affairs
- Data Analytics
- Public Policy