Considering the pandemic of COVID-19 in Europe and worldwide, the event is postponed to 13-14 October 2020 in Hamburg, Germany and will be collated with Intelligent Offshore Wind O&M Forum 2020.
Offshore Wind Supply Chain Forum 2020
As the offshore wind supply chain
is now becoming large and highly specialized in Europe, the proliferation of demand in new markets globalizes the European supply chain and motivates the entry of new suppliers. Some emerging markets mandate local content requirements that warrant further supply chain investments. An average CAPEX for European offshore projects is dropping quickly, mainly driven by the increased competition in wind farm development, increasing turbine size, and economies of scale. In the wake of such situation, the offshore supply chain needs to be ready to face larger volumes, bigger and heavier turbines and new technologies.Offshore Wind Supply Chain Forum 2020
will bring an intensive interactive platform for project developers, windfarm owners-operators, contractors, turbine manufacturers, vessel operators, shipping companies, offshore foundation and floating technology experts, and so on to share their ideas in order to improve the reliability, quality and safety of ports' logistics and wind power operations. The forum will also discuss on the latest technological developments and challenges that the supply chain is facing and will also focus on their commercial aspects.
The conference keynotes, speaking sessions, and panel discussions will cover:
- Current market trends and latest technological developments in offshore wind sector
- Local content policies and its impact on new project developments
- Benefits and challenges associated with the new concepts of foundation designs (both fixed bottom and floating foundations)
- Supply chain infrastructure to ensure quality fabrication, installation and operation
- Cross industry collaboration with oil and gas and marine industries
- Insights on procurement frameworks, marine logistics and vessels supply chain
- C Level, Heads, Directors, Managers of
- Supply Chain Companies
- Project Developers
- Windfarm Owners/Operators
- Vessel Operators
- EPCI Contractors
- Turbine Manufacturers
- Marine Contractors
- Shipping Companies
- Port Authorities
- Insurance Companies
- Cable Manufacturers
- Heavy Lifting companies
- Geotechnical Engineers
- Hydraulic Equipment Suppliers
- Policy Makers
- Investors and Financers
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.