We are proud to present the 2nd annual Future Soldier Technology USA conference
on the 8th & 9th June 2021 taking place as a Virtual Conference, with online access only.
As militaries reorient and modernise their combat capabilities, the dismounted soldier remains critical to the success of combat operations. Major strides are being made in providing soldiers with enhanced abilities to maneuver, detect, target and defeat threats at greater ranges and speed than ever before.
Critical to mission success, soldiers' capabilities to engage and defeat new threats has been prioritised by Army Futures Command as a critical area for development. Future Soldier Technology USA
will bring together military leaders and technical experts to address the evolving capability spectrum of dismounted technology of the US Armed Forces.Future Soldier Technology USA
is the only dedicated conference of its kind in North America and will bring a unique focus to the future of soldier systems. The conference will discuss in detail soldier lethality, power management systems, mobility, sustainability and survivability. Additionally, as soldiers are increasingly integrated into an array of sensors and battlespace management systems, dismounted situational awareness is becoming a key area of overmatch capability. Our 'Situational Awareness' Focus Day will delve into the latest developments in this capability areas.
Key Topics Addressed Will Include:
- Enhancing soldier lethality
- Next Generation Squad Weapon
- Advanced target acquisition systems
- Soldier sensors
- Manned unmanned teaming
- Communication systems
- Battlespace management
- Soldier sustainability
- Systems trialling and evaluation
- Synthetic training environments
- Augmented reality
Benefits of Attending
- The only event in North America specifically dedicated to soldier and marine equipment modernization and capability development
- Hear from Leaders from PEO Soldier, US Army Futures Command, CCDC, US Army Armor School, PEO 3C3T, USMC Systems Command, CCDC, Canadian DND and many more
- The best opportunity to meet key US program managers at the forefront of enhancing soldier lethality, survivability, situational awareness and system integration
- The world's biggest meeting of soldier modernization specialists from across NATO-aligned defence forces
- Access the latest soldier equipment and technology providers from defence industry
Conference Speakers Include:
- Brigadier General Anthony Potts, Program Executive Offi cer, PEO Soldier, US Army
- Brigadier General Arthur Pasagian, Commander, Marine Corps Systems Command, USMC
- Colonel Troy Denomy, PM Close Combat Squad and IVAS, PEO Soldier, US Army
- Colonel Douglas Copeland, PM Maneuver and Precision Targeting, PEO Soldier, US Army
- Colonel Travis Thompson, Deputy Director, Soldier Lethality Cross Functional Team, US Army Futures Command
- Colonel Scott J. Madore, Project Manager Soldier Lethality, PEO Soldier, US Army
- Colonel Garth Winterle, Project Manager, Tactical Radios, PEO C3T, US Army
- Lieutenant Colonel Tim Hough, Program Manager, Infantry Weapons, Ground Combat Element Systems, USMC Systems Command
- Lieutenant Colonel Vince Morris, PM Ground Soldier Systems, Close Combat Squad/Ground Soldier Systems, US Army
- Lieutenant Colonel Chris Kennedy, Chief of Lethality Branch, Soldier Requirements Division M-CDID, US Army Armor School
- Lieutenant Colonel Andrew J. Konicki, Program Manager, Infantry Combat Equipment MARCORSYSCOM, USMC
- Lieutenant Colonel Neil Locke, Commanding Offi cer, Infantry Trials and Development Unit, British Army
- Mr. Chris Woodburn, Deputy Branch Head, Maneuver Branch, Ground Combat Element Division - Fires and Maneuver, CDD, CD&I, USMC
- Colonel (Rtd) Johnny Cochran, Former Acting Director of the Secretary of Defence Close Combat Lethality Task Force, Department of Defense
- Lieutenant Colonel Michael Percy, Director Land Requirements 5 (Soldier Systems), Canadian Armed Forces
- Major Magnus Halberg, Chairman, NATO Land Capability Group- Dismounted Soldier Systems
- Mr Jonathan Russell, Principal Scientist, Soldier Survivability, DSTL (subject to final travel confirmation)
- Dr. Robb Wilcox, S&T Lead Human Systems Performance, US Army Combat Capabilities Development Command- Soldier Center, US Army
- Dr Jeffrey Zabinski, PM Weapons and Materials Research, Army Research Laboratory, CCDC, US Army
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Virtual Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.