We proudly present the second annual Future Armored Vehicles Protection Systems meeting, taking place on the June 10th -11th 2021, virtually with online access only. All times reflect US Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
As armed forces continue to prioritise dealing with near-peer adversaries, and with passive protection measures reaching their physical limit, integrating advanced vehicle protection systems, and particularly active protection systems (APS), as a means of improving survivability signatures continues to grow in importance. These systems can intercept ballistic weaponry through kinetic methods (Hard-Kill) or by interfering with warhead guidance and tracking systems (Soft-Kill). As the scope of APS and its potential continues to grow, armed forces around the world increasingly pursue the development and application of an integrated, modular mission system, in which best-of-field components can be introduced and selected to meet specific requirements.
As the only conference of its kind, Future Armored Vehicles Protection Systems USA, will provide unique briefings on the development and integration of Active Protection Systems, as well as the wider vehicle protection suites employed by armed forces around the world. These briefings will include insight into Modular Systems and architecture, Hard-Kill and Soft-Kill technology, layered approaches to survivability and battle proven systems.
Benefits of AttendingDiscuss a diverse range of topics including hard and soft kill technology, creating a modular and sophisticated open system architecture, platform specific considerations, and more
Understand the progress made, and the lessons learned from integrating cutting edge Active Protection Systems from senior officials from both host nation and international speakers, and the unique requirements specific to different platforms
As the importance of an open market-place and room for competition is stressed, hear from industry leaders testing, developing, and applying the cutting edge technology that will be used by armoured brigades for years to come
An unrivalled opportunity to meet and network with the military and industry decision makers in Vehicle Protection Systems, the experts who will define the future of the technology, and the end-user's who will be tasked with operating this technology
- Major General (ret’d) Bill Hix, Former Director of Strategy, Plans & Policy, Deputy Chief of Staff G-3/5/7, US Army
Expert Militarty Speakers Include
- Colonel Warren Sponsler, Chief of Staff, NGCV CFT, US Army Futures Command
- Colonel Kevin Chaney, Project Manager, PMO ASE, PEO IEW&S
- Colonel Sean Fisher, Director of Training and Doctrine, Maneuver Center of Excellence, US Army
- Mr William Norton, Survivability and Protection Chief Engineer, CCDC Ground Vehicle Systems Center, US Army
- Mr Troy Tava, Division Chief Active Protection Systems Research Development & Engineering, CCDC Ground Vehicle Systems Center, US Army
- Lieutenant Colonel Daniel Ramos, PM, Vehicle Protection Systems, Stryker Brigade Combat Team, US Army
- Lieutenant Colonel, Israeli Defence Forces (name withheld for security reasons)
- Lieutenant Colonel (ret’d) Scott Coulson, Owner and Founder, Mass XV LLC
- Dr Kimberly A. Sablon, Chief, Science & Technology Division, US Army Futures Command
- Dr Stanislav Rolc, Chief of Division, Material Engineering and Active Protection Lead, Czech Military Research Institute
- Dr Jan Krestan, Materials Engineering Division, Czech Military Research Institute
- Mr Patrick Thompson, Technical Director, Survivability Evaluation Directorate, Army Evaluation Center, US Army
- Mr David W. Marck, Project Director Main Battle Tanks Systems MBTS, PEO GCS
- Mr Tom Newbery, Active Protection Research Technical Authority, DSTL
- Mr Rob Baker, Discipline Lead, Advanced Vehicle Protection, Defence Science and Technology Group, Australian DoD
- Mr Aaron Hankins, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Land Systems, Leonardo DRS
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.