Announcement: After careful consideration, we have postponed Future Branches Europe, originally scheduled for June 23-24, 2020 until June 2021. The health, safety and well-being of our attendees, partners and employees is paramount, and this was the only action that is within our power in order to make sure you remain healthy and safe during these uncertain times.
Branch & Digital Banking. Reimagined
With customers increasingly using branches for complex financial decisions and digital channels for basic transactions, are you investing in the right new initiatives to build a truly connected banking experience to remain competitive?
Only at Future Branches
will you benchmark with 130+ branch transformation leaders from Europe's most digitally advanced retail banks. All openly sharing their practical tips on how to build and scale new in-branch and digital innovations to better serve your customers and stand out from the crowd.
Addressing all of your biggest branch transformation priorities:
- Introduce new branch formats that create a seamless digital to physical CX
- Build engaging in-branch experiences that drive footfall, sales and loyalty
- Integrate new technology with legacy systems to modernise your branch
- Introduce new digital tools that empower your employees to better serve customers
The Future Branches Difference
Benchmark your branch and digital transformation programmes against the best
- Hear from your innovation peers from Europe's top banks on their latest bank transformation initiatives, covering the critical do's and don'ts to succeed in implementation
Get expert advice on how to overcome legacy challenges and deliver a seamless customer journey
- Get the latest tips and tricks from industry innovators on the best solutions to deliver a truly frictionless journey, across all customer touchpoints
Connect with branch transformation and CX leaders from Europe's top banks
- Build your industry connections through multiple interactive sessions and networking opportunities that are designed to offer you the quality time you want with your peers
Why Should You Register?
Europe's biggest names in retail banking, pioneers of innovation, all attend Future Branches. Coming for content, learning, the socialising and sharing of ideas.
- Get Connected With Your Retail Banking Peers - Meet with 130+ branch transformation leaders from top retail banks.
- An Agenda You Can't Find Anywhere Else - With over 50 thought leaders leading over 35 interactive sessions your in-store strategy needs will be covered.
- Built For The Whole Team To Attend - All these learning and networking opportunities can't be done by one alone, Future Branches was made for groups.
Be Inspired. Learn From:
- Fergus Murphy, Group Retail Director, Virgin Money UK
- Klaas Ariaans, Managing Director, Personal Banking, ABN AMRO
- Jill Beattie, Face-to-Face Experience Lead, Royal Bank of Scotland
- Behrang Masoumi, Global Head of Digital Transformation, Swedbank
- Patrick Farrell, Director of Retail Banking, Permanent TSB
- Antonio Encinar Arroyo, Global Head of Branch Transformation, Banco Santander
- Barbara Vanhauter, Global Transformation Lead Human Channels & CRM, ING
- Stuart Miller, Group Board Director and Customer Director, Newcastle Building Society
- Christopher Dean, Managing Director, Head of Distribution, Barclays
- Roberto Amisano, Global Head of Business Development, Unicredit
- Giorgos Kostopoulos, Head of Customer Innovation, Piraeus Bank
- Aisling Press, Head of Branch Banking, Danske
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueThe Westin Grand, Berlin
Friedrichstrasse 158-164, 10117
Secure the Best Accommodation for Future Branches 2020
We have arranged an exclusive discounted rate of EUR189 per night for a standard room for the night of the 23rd June 2020.Go here to book your room
! Please note; the booking link is only valid for booking on the evening of the 23rd June 2020.
Rooms at The Westin Grand, Berlin sell out fast so book your room as soon as you have registered if you need somewhere to stay.
Please note; we do not take responsibility either for reserving your room or for any subsequent cancellation.