Future Armoured Vehicles Weapon Systems conference will be remote access only. In order to attend this event PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED on the ASDEvents website, which is subject to final approval by the conference organizer.
We are proud to host the fourth annual Future Armoured Vehicles Weapon Systems conference, which will convene in London on the 3rd and 4th June 2020.
After many years of NATO allied nations engaging in combat against largely dismounted insurgencies in Iraq and Afghanistan, the recent doctrinal pivot toward towards fighting mechanized, nation-state competitors requires both technical and strategic cooperation. By design, light infantry forces sacrifice certain capabilities in order to maximize flexibility and mobility. It is therefore vital that programme managers, technical directors and industry work together to maximise lethality, standoff, and capability from modernised tank battalions to the light infantry brigade. Future Armoured Vehicles Weapon Systems 2020
returns to provide a vital platform where international military leaders, along with industry decision makers can meet to cooperate on efforts and build cohesion in the market.
Whether you want to hear from leading armoured vehicle programme managers, officers involved in innovative beyond line of sight fire systems, experts of delivering network enabled capability within armoured vehicles, or updates on the latest weapon systems and munitions being developed, Future Armoured Vehicles Weapon Systems 2020
is the only place you will return to your office with a set of strategies and solutions to advance your future capability.
Benefits of Attending
- Keynote briefings from senior managers from leading armoured vehicle programmes from across the NATO-aligned world
- A unique emphasis on developing versatile lethality capabilities by exploiting open electronic architectures and a modular approach to weapon system integration
- Focused and high-level discussion featuring technical managers and project engineers from both military and industry
- Generating knowledge and expertise following recent procurement processes within international militaries
- Informal networking time factored in so that you can gather insight from peers and colleagues shaping and influencing armoured vehicle programmes
- Lieutenant General (ret'd) Jonathon Riley, Former Deputy Commander ISAF, British Army
Key Host Nation Speakers Include:
- Lieutenant Colonel Robert Page, Commanding Officer, Armoured Trials and Development Unit (ATDU), British Army
- Lieutenant Colonel Simon Routledge, SO1 Land Systems, Platforms Division, Dstl, UK MoD
- Lieutenant Colonel Martin French, SO1 Lethality and 40mm CTCA Programme Manager, British Army
- Captain Tom Quant, Regimental Intelligence Officer and Project Streetfighter Lead, Royal Tank Regiment, British Army
- WO2 John McAllister, SASC QMSI IFV, Armoured Trials and Development Unit (ATDU), British Army
International Military and Industry Speakers Include:
- Brigadier General Matthew J. Van Wagenen, DCOS Ops, HQ ARRC, US Army
- Lieutenant Colonel Michael Cherry, Product Manager, Large Caliber Ammunition, Product Manager Maneuver Ammunition Systems, US Army
- Lieutenant Colonel, Israeli Defence Forces*
- Mr Sebastian Strecker, Branch Chief, Branch 520 - Optics/ Optoelectronics, Laser Technology, Battlefield Reconnaissance, Technical Center for Weapons and Ammunition (WTD 91), Bundeswehr
- Mr Wim de Ruijter, Senior Scientist, TNO
- Mr Edvard Kleberg, Sub System Manager, Weapons, BAE Systems Hagglunds AB
- Mr Mike Dalzell, Future Concepts Lead, Lockheed Martin
*(name withheld for security reasons)
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueCopthorne Tara Hotel
Scarsdale Pl, Kensington, W8 5SY