Our 5th Biomass Trade Summit will be taking place in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, originally scheduled to take place on 13-14 May, has been postponed. The conference will be rescheduled for this autumn and we will confirm the exact dates shortly. We are currently in the process of calling and emailing all registered attendees.
We are pleased to announce the 5th edition of a successful series of events, now with a more specific focus & name, Biomass Trade Summit Europe. The event will bring together senior executives and experts from the biomass trading industry, biomass producers, energy companies, policy makers, consultants, technology innovators and leading market analysts to discuss the latest challenges and developments within the industry. The two day event will give you an insight into the industry's latest policy and regulations, recent developments in biomass technologies, biomass planning and logistics management, quality controlling and costs effective ways of transport.
Our 5th Biomass Trade Summit
will also showcase latest policy and regulations, criteria and certification for sustainable biomass production. The event topics will provide a solid background for the two days discussion on best solutions for sustainable biomass trade in Europe.
- Sustainability criteria and certification as key to sustainable biomass production
- Policy and regulations
- Cost Optimization of biomass transport and logistics
- Supply chain planning and logistics management
- An Overview of Recent Developments in Biomass Technologies
- The importance of biomass quality controlling
Who Will Attend?
- Senior biomass trading industry representative
- Biomass producers
- Energy companies
- Regulatory and policy officers
- Industry analysts and logistics experts
- Technology providers
- Environmental organisations
Early Confirmed Speakers
- James Behan, Director, Peltrade
- Harry Lourikka, CEO, Bioenergy Association of Finland
- Johan Granath, Senior Vice President Bioenergy, Ekman
- Yves Ryckmans, CTO - Biomass and Solid Fuels, Engie Laborelec
- Thomas Siegmund, Head of Biomass Certification, Sustainable Resources Verification Scheme GmbH
- Jan Van Mierloo, Recycling and Recovery Europe Wood Market Director, SUEZ Trading
- Andrius Smaliukas, Principal, Baltpool
- Norbert Schmitz, Managing Director, ISCC System GmbH
- Mads Thomsen, Trader, CM Biomass
- Maarten Gnoth, Director, Hinterland Management
- Michael Wild, Principal, Wild & Partner LLC
- Linde Zuidema, Policy Leaders Fellowship, European University Institute
- Robert Seehawer, Senior Business Developer, European Energy Exchange (EEX)
- Jens Price Wolf, VP Commercial, General Manager Europe, Enviva
- Marijan Kavran, Cluster Manager, Croatian Wood Cluster
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.