Advancing Battery Performance While Driving Down Production Costs: Unleashing The Power of Electric Mobility
Following the success of the 1st and 2nd event editions, our European Electric Vehicle Batteries Summit
will be taking place in Rotterdam, the Netherlands on 8th & 9th June 2022.
The discussion this year will be focused around the key issues currently facing the electric vehicle batteries
market, such as scaling up the industry over the coming years and the challenges this presents, the roadblocks along the supply chain, infrastructure and the technology needed to implement the solutions.
The two day event will bring together industry leaders from major car manufacturers, off high road vehicle manufacturers & battery producers sharing their knowledge and experience with the latest technology developments.
Also joining the summit will be policy makers from regulatory bodies, NGO's, market & energy consultants, analysts and providers of key solutions such as components, materials and charging infrastructure. Don't miss out on this excellent networking opportunity.
- A Market Overview of the Developments in the EV Battery Industry
- Establishing Substantial R&D in Europe to Gain a Strong Foothold in The Global EV Battery Market
- Fostering New EV Battery Technology to Strengthen E-mobility's Position in the Automotive Industry
- Consumer's Perspective: Habits, Anxieties and Range Capacities
- The Impact Improved Charging Technology and Increased Numbers of Charging Points will have on Speeding Up Consumer Demand for Electric Vehicles
- How Can Battery Storage Charge up the Electric Vehicle Market?
- Developing the Innovation and Technology behind Off-Road Electric Vehicle Batteries
- Functionality, Safety & Transportation of Lithium-ion Batteries
- The Importance Of Training our Talents in Europe within the EV Batteries Industry
- The Necessity for Access to Raw Materials used to Make Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Assessing the Viability of Second-Life Batteries as Energy Storage Devices
The Great Lockdowns
We are doing everything to ensure that all our events go ahead as advertised, returning to the much-missed and valuable face-to-face interaction as soon as possible. In order to ensure the events are delivered as safely as possible, venues are chosen and procedures are adjusted in line with the relevant local and regulations and guidelines.
These have been exceptionally challenging times with very fast-moving updates. As we get closer to an event we look at each one individually, paying careful heed to local regulations, but without ignoring the international situation. Whatever happens, we will safeguard the investments that attendees have made by either automatically moving it to the new dates of the event or a full credit will be provided for use when booking a future ACI event.
Early Confirmed Speakers Include
- Axel Maschka, Executive Vice President, Global OE Business Division, Hyundai MOBIS
- Dr. Kai K. O. Bär, Managing Director/President, Adphos
- Marko Paakkinen, Research Team Leader, VTT
- Gerard Quoirin, Product Engineer – Li-ions Battery specialist, TotalEnergies
- Dr. Matthew James, President and Chief Executive Officer, Euro Manganese Inc
- Swarna Ramanathan, Associate Partner, McKinsey and Company
- Bartosz Gorecki, CEO, QuickerSim
- Aleksander Rajch, Director – External Affairs, PSPA
- Mattia Pellegrini, Head of Unit Waste Management & Secondary Materials, European Commission – DG Environment
- Lisset Urrutia, Head of R&D Europe, Svolt Energy Technology Co. (SVOLT)
- Christelle Verstraeten, Senior Director European Policy, ChargePoint
- Matthew Lumsden, CEO, Connected Energy Limited
- Andreas Pfrang, Scientist, Directorate of Energy, Transport & Climate, European Commission – Joint Research Centre
- Robert Stanek, Partner & Board Member, Global Advisor E-mobility, P3 Group
- Oscar Miguel Crespo, Director, CIDETEC Energy Storage
- Matthijs Kok, Project Manager- Electrical Transport & Charging Infrastructure, Municipality of Utrecht
- Gordon Anderson, Senior Manager – Powertrain, E-go MOOVE
- Maurice Van Giezen, Director, Cleantron Cleantech Batteries
- Ruud Borger, Deputy Director, Comsol
- Pawel Swoboda, Battery Expert & Business Development Manager, BMZ
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
Leuvehaven 77, 3011 EA
: +31 10 217 5757 Website