Advancing Battery Performance While Driving Down Production Costs: Unleashing The Power of Electric Mobility
Following the success of the 1st and 2nd event editions, our European Electric Vehicle Batteries Summit
will be taking place in Rotterdam, the Netherlands on 3rd - 4th June 2020.
The discussion this year will be focused around the key issues currently facing the electric vehicle batteries
market, such as scaling up the industry over the coming years and the challenges this presents, the roadblocks along the supply chain, infrastructure and the technology needed to implement the solutions.
The two day event will bring together industry leaders from major car manufacturers, off high road vehicle manufacturers & battery producers sharing their knowledge and experience with the latest technology developments.
Also joining the summit will be policy makers from regulatory bodies, NGO's, market & energy consultants, analysts and providers of key solutions such as components, materials and charging infrastructure. Don't miss out on this excellent networking opportunity.
- A Market Overview of the Developments in the EV Battery Industry
- Establishing Substantial R&D in Europe to Gain a Strong Foothold in The Global EV Battery Market
- Fostering New EV Battery Technology to Strengthen E-mobility's Position in the Automotive Industry
- Consumer's Perspective: Habits, Anxieties and Range Capacities
- The Impact Improved Charging Technology and Increased Numbers of Charging Points will have on Speeding Up Consumer Demand for Electric Vehicles
- How Can Battery Storage Charge up the Electric Vehicle Market?
- Developing the Innovation and Technology behind Off-Road Electric Vehicle Batteries
- Functionality, Safety & Transportation of Lithium-ion Batteries
- The Importance Of Training our Talents in Europe within the EV Batteries Industry
- The Necessity for Access to Raw Materials used to Make Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Assessing the Viability of Second-Life Batteries as Energy Storage Devices
Early Confirmed Speakers
- Alex Maschka, Non Executive Director, Leclanche SA
- Swarna Ramanathan, Associate Partner, McKinsey and Company
- Kai-Uwe Wollenhaupt, President, Svolt Europe & Vice-President, Svolt Energy Technology Co. (SVOLT)
- Christelle Verstraeten, Senior Director European Policy, ChargePoint
- Giordano Mettus, Head of Human Resources, Contemporary Amperex Technology Ltd (CATL)
- Meg Wang, Chief EV battery system Engineer/ Director for RESS and Charger System, Shanghai Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd
- Jesus Lugaro, Engineering Manager, Nissan Corporation
- Rafal Biszcz, Leader of Defect Engineering, LG Chem
- Rahima Yakoob, Senior Technical Project Manager, Daimler AG
- Hakeem Dairo, Advanced Battery Engineer, Jaguar Land Rover
- Andreas Pfrang, Scientist, Directorate of Energy, Transport & Climate, European Commission - Joint Research Centre
- Mateusz Kuczmierczyk, Head of Production Engineering, BMZ Group
- Eric Lind, Chief Commercial Officer, Lithium Werks B.V.
- Robert Stanek, Partner & Board Member, Global Advisor E-mobility, P3 Group
- Harrison Mitchell, Founder & Chief Strategy Officer, RCS Global Group
- Oscar Miguel Crespo, Director, CIDETEC Energy Storage
- Matthijs Kok, Project Manager- Electrical Transport & Charging Infrastructure, Municipality of Utrecht
- Pawel Swoboda, Battery Expert & Business Development Manager (Independent)
- Alana Zulke, Senior Research Scientist, Energy Lancaster
- Henry Lo, Director, Autonomous AI Ltd
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.