Our Biobased Coatings Europe 2021
taking place on 23rd & 24th June in Amsterdam, The Netherlands will bring together senior executives and experts from the coatings industry, policy makers, consultants, technology innovators and leading market analysts to discuss the latest challenges and developments within the industry.
The two day event will give you an insight to the industry's latest policy evaluations and, while focusing largely on developments within the coatings industry in Europe, will also concentrate on updates and future forecasts on supply and demand of the key world markets. By highlighting the sector’s current major challenges and opportunities the conference will provide a holistic outlook on market trends and drivers and will allow attendees to benefit from excellent networking opportunities with their senior level peers.
Who Will Attend?
- Chemicals companies
- Suppliers/Distributors of biobased products
- Original Equipment Manufacturers
- Regulatory and Policy Officers
- Solution Providers
- R&D Scientists
- Registration Specialists
- Global Business/Commercial Directors
- Solution Providers
- Technology Providers
- Technical Managers
- Manufacturers of bio based products
- Agricultural cooperatives and raw material traders
- Equipment suppliers for the chemical industry
- Engineering, Consulting & Investment companies
Also, during the afternoon of Tuesday 22nd of June 2021, a day prior to the conference, limited number of conference delegates will receive the unique opportunity to visit Croda's Gouda facility.
Located next to the city centre of Gouda, Croda Netherland is the largest manufacturing site of Croda, supplying a range of natural based specialities and oleo chemicals to a wide range of customers from different industries.
There is no extra charge to attend the site visit, but spaces are strictly limited and allocated to conference delegates on a first-come, first-served basis, so it's highly recommended to book your place early to guarantee availability.The Great Lockdowns
are doing everything to ensure that all our events go ahead as
advertised, returning to the much-missed and valuable face-to-face
interaction as soon as possible. In order to ensure the events are
delivered as safely as possible, venues are chosen and procedures are
adjusted in line with the relevant local and regulations and guidelines.
have been exceptionally challenging times with very fast-moving
updates. As we get closer to an event we look at each one individually,
paying careful heed to local regulations, but without ignoring the
international situation. Whatever happens, we will safeguard the
investments that attendees have made by either automatically moving it
to the new dates of the event or a full credit will be provided for use
when booking a future ACI event.
- Dr. Michel Tielemans, Associate Research Fellow, Allnex
- Irene Tournee, Technical Marketing Adhesives, Alberdink Boley GmbH
- Rene Saint-Loup, Manager of Performance Materials Technical Teams, Roquette
- Hironori Matsushima, R&D Manager - Ink & Coating Resins EMEA, Lawter
- Philippe Willems, Founder & Director, Orineo
- Hironori Matsushima, R&D Manager, Ink and Coating Resins EMEA, Lawter
- Joey Bosmans, Coating Engineer, Sirris Smart Coating Lab
- Rene Saint Loup, Manager of Performance Materials Technical Teams, Roquette
- Olivier Choulet, President, Ecoat S.A.S
- Roger Blokland, Senior Business Development Manager, TNO
- Dr. Christophe Cheikh, Senior Technical Service Manager, Wacker Chemie AG
- Dr. Jacco van Haveren, Programme Manager Biobased Chemicals and Fuels, Wageningen Food & Biobased Research
- Ferdinand Somorowsky, Head of Chemical Coating Technology, Fraunhofer-Institut Für Silicatforschung ISC
- Senior Representative, Sappi Europe
- Huzaifa Matawala, Paint Recyclist/CEO, Regent paints Inc
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.