Our Biobased Coatings Europe 2020
taking place on 17th & 18th June in Rotterdam, The Netherlands will bring together senior executives and experts from the coatings industry, policy makers, consultants, technology innovators and leading market analysts to discuss the latest challenges and developments within the industry.
The two day event will give you an insight to the industry's latest policy evaluations and, while focusing largely on developments within the coatings industry in Europe, will also concentrate on updates and future forecasts on supply and demand of the key world markets. By highlighting the sector's current major challenges and opportunities the conference will provide a holistic outlook on market trends and drivers and will allow attendees to benefit from excellent networking opportunities with their senior level peers.
- European Biobased Coatings Market Outlook & Policy Drivers
- Effective Marketing Strategies for Biobased Coatings
- ROUND TABLE DISCUSSION - Discussion will focus on the key issues facing biobased coatings: Market opportunities, policy framework, sustainability and sourcing of raw materials
- Collaborations Advancing the Adoption of Biobased Coatings
- Exploring Emerging Applications & Markets for Biobased Coatings
- PANEL DISCUSSION - The Future of Biobased Coatings - Working with the Key industry Stakeholders to Find a Common Understanding & Vision
- Creating Sustainable Biobased Coatings with Low Emissions & High Performance
- Maintaining Sustainability Throughout the Value Chain
Who Will Attend?
- Chemicals companies
- Suppliers/Distributors of biobased products
- Original Equipment Manufacturers
- Regulatory and Policy Officers
- Solution Providers
- R&D Scientists
- Registration Specialists
- Global Business/Commercial Directors
- Solution Providers
- Technology Providers
- Technical Managers
- Manufacturers of bio based products
- Agricultural cooperatives and raw material traders
- Equipment suppliers for the chemical industry
- Engineering, Consulting & Investment companies
Also, during the afternoon of Tuesday 16th of June 2020, a day prior to the conference, limited number of conference delegates will receive the unique opportunity to visit Croda's Gouda facility.
Located next to the city centre of Gouda, Croda Netherland is the largest manufacturing site of Croda, supplying a range of natural based specialities and oleo chemicals to a wide range of customers from different industries.
There is no extra charge to attend the site visit, but spaces are strictly limited and allocated to conference delegates on a first-come, first-served basis, so it's highly recommended to book your place early to guarantee availability.
- Jessica Hoffmann, Product Manager Oleo Chemicals - Alberdingk Boley
- Lorena Rodríguez Garrido, Functional Printing & Coatings Researcher - Aimplas
- David Hess, Sales & Marketing Manager - Allessa GmbH
- Satoshi Takeno, Researcher, Performance Coating Materials R&D Dept - Asahi Kasei Europe GmbH
- Joost Broeders, Technical Director - Baril Coatings BV
- Timo Breuer, Product Manager - BCH Brühl - Chemikalien Handel GmbH
- Otto Soidinsalo, Technical Application Manager - Borregaard AS
- Wolfgang Hoffmann, Head of Product Management - Caparol
- Saskia Beuck, Senior Project Manager - Covestro Deutschland AG
- Maud Kastelijn, Decovery Scientist - DSM Resins BV
- Sabine Amberg-Schwab, Head Functional Coatings - Fraunhofer-Institut Für Silicatforschung ISC
- Nuria Herranz, Head Of Functional Coatings & Inks Research Group -ITENE
- Philippe Willems, Owner - Orineo
- Lawrence Theunissen, Global Director Application Development - Reverdia
- Lixian Xu, Product Manager Valida - Sappi Europe
- Kai Reichensperger, Head of Technical Customer Service - Packaging Systems - SCHÜTZ GmbH & Co.
- Amit Trivedi, Business Development Manager-Cellulose Products - Stora Enso
- Roger Blokland, Senior Business Development Manager - TNO / Biorizon
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.