Note: This event was originally planned for 17-18 June in Washington, DC, USA and has now been rescheduledNew date: 3-4 November, 2021
Our Cyber Security for Utilities Conference will be taking place in Washington DC, USA on 3rd & 4th November 2021 .
The two day event will give you an in depth insight into the Cyber Security for Utilities
market, while also concentrating on key updates and future forecasts on the industry's latest technology trends. By highlighting the sector's current major challenges and opportunities, the conference will provide a holistic outlook on major market trends and drivers in the future.
The event will bring together senior representatives from utility companies, research institutes, consultants, representatives of government agencies and solution providers. Join us in Washington to exchange your point of view with your peers and engage in excellent networking opportunities.
- Market Outlook for Electric Utility Cybersecurity,
- Ability to Invest in Cyber Security Across the Grid,
- Information Sharing Programs between Utilities and Government,
- Operating in Shared Environments,
- Exploring the Intersections between Business Continuity, Emergency Response and Cybersecurity Incident Response,
- External Threats and Effective Responses on Cyber Attacks,
- Exploring the Intersections of Cyber and Physical Security Incident Response,
- Strategies for Developing the OT Cyber Security Profession,
- Integrity Control and Systems Engineering to Insure Reliability and Security of the Grid,
- Security Event Monitoring for Utilities,
- Best Risk Mitigation Strategies as Prevention Method.
Who Will Attend?
Our Cyber Security for Utilities Conference
will bring together CEOs, CIOs, CSOs, Vice-Presidents, Directors and Senior Managers responsible for:
- Cyber/Information Security
- Compliance and Regulatory Matters
- Planning, Governance & Risk Management
- Physical/System Security
- IT/Information/Network Security
- Utilities and Power Generators
- SCADA/Grid Security and Protection
- Distribution Companies
- Energy Management Service Providers
- Data Management Centres
- Customer Service, Customer Care and Customer Programs
- Policy / Regulation / Environmental Institutions and Bodies
COVID-19 - The Great Lockdowns
are doing everything to ensure that all our events go ahead as
advertised, returning to the much-missed and valuable face-to-face
interaction as soon as possible. In order to ensure the events are
delivered as safely as possible, venues are chosen and procedures are
adjusted in line with the relevant local and regulations and guidelines.
have been exceptionally challenging times with very fast-moving
updates. As we get closer to an event we look at each one individually,
paying careful heed to local regulations, but without ignoring the
international situation. Whatever happens, we will safeguard the
investments that attendees have made by either automatically moving it
to the new dates of the event or a full credit will be provided for use
when booking a future ACI event.
- Michael Kelly, Energy Research Analyst, Navigant Research
- Suedeen Kelly, Former Commissioner, Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
- Jim Linn, Chief Information Officer, American Gas Association
- Charles Salas, Manager of Industrial Cyber Security, Exelon
- Juan Lopez Jr, Cyber-Physical R&D Manager, Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Phyllis Lee, Senior Director of Controls, Center for Internet Security
- Paul Feldman, Chief Information Security Officer, Protect Our Power
- Spencer Wilcox, Executive Director of Technology and Security, PNM Resources
- David Lathrop, Manager Security Technical Services, Avangrid
- Benjamin Stirling, Lead Generation Cybersecurity, Vistra Energy
- Robin Berthier, CEO & Co-Founder, Network Perception
- Jerome Farquharson, Senior Managing Director, Burns and McDonnell
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.