Note: This event was originally planned for 24-25 June, 2020 in Marseille, France and has now been rescheduled
New date: 6-7 October, 2020
The European HVO market has seen significant growth over the last 5 years, with more and more oil majors, such as Neste, Total, ENI and dedicated fuels producers alike are continuing to invest heavily in HVO production units. With the continued focus on reducing GHG and CO2 emissions both in Europe, and around the globe, the demand for more sustainable fuels has never been higher. However with increasing competition from Asia and the US, the need for sustainable feedstock, technological adaptation, increasing regulatory pressures, price fluctuation, and the need for more investment in R&D show that the industry is facing some significant challenges.
Already on its 13th edition of a very successful series, Oleofuels 2020
taking place on the 6th and 7th October 2020 in Marseille, France will bring together senior representatives from the biodiesel, renewable diesel and HVO industries to discuss the latest market advancements, developments & business opportunities.
- Oleofuels Marker Overview - Evaluating Key Market Industry Trends - 2020 and Beyond
- Reviewing Existing Renewable Energy Directive and Key Regulatory Updates
- Sourcing of Effective Feedstocks for Oleofuels
- Latest Conversion Technology - Finding the Silver Bullet
- Moving the European Oleofuels Market Forward - From Research & Development to Commercialisation
- Future Fuels for Transportations
- HVO supply and demand outlook - future marketing possibilities for HVO by-products such as bio naphtha and bio-propane
- RED II - is this really incentivizing the market in order to leverage full market potential?
- Case Study: Moving the European Oleofuels Market
Speakers Confirmed Include:
- Marco Bonvini, Head of Business Development - Bio-Based Solutions, NextChem
- John McNichol, Global Market Development and Technical Services Manager. The PQ Corporation
- Mikala Grubb, Senior Business Development Manager, Haldro Topsoe
- Paolo Corva, Head of Sales and Marketing, Clariant
- Carlos Rodriguez, Product Manager, Clariant
- Peter Hawighorst, Project Manager, ISCC System GMbH
- Cornelius Claeys, Analyst Europe - Biofuels, Stratas Advisors
- Alba Soler, Science Associate, Concawe
- Bruce Ross, Managing Director, Ross Gordon Consultants
- Bharadwaj V. Kummamuru, Project Officer, World Bioenergy Association
- Adam Stepien, Managing Director, Polish Chamber of Biofuels
- Eric Villareal, General Secretary, Total Raffinage France
- Andrea Martelli, Head of Biofuels Trading, ENI
- Angel Alvarez Alberdi, Deputy Director, Ewaba
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.