Oleofuels 2022 will take place on the 18th and 19th May 2022, in Marseille, France.
The European HVO market has seen significant growth over the last 5 years, with more and more oil majors, such as Neste, Total, ENI and dedicated fuels producers alike are continuing to invest heavily in HVO production units. With the continued focus on reducing GHG and CO2 emissions both in Europe, and around the globe, the demand for more sustainable fuels has never been higher. However with increasing competition from Asia and the US, the need for sustainable feedstock, technological adaptation, increasing regulatory pressures, price fluctuation, and the need for more investment in R&D show that the industry is facing some significant challenges.
Already on its 13th edition of a very successful series, Oleofuels 2022
will bring together senior representatives from the biodiesel, renewable diesel and HVO industries to discuss the latest market advancements, developments & business opportunities.
- Oleofuels Marker Overview - Evaluating Key Market Industry Trends - 2020 and Beyond
- Reviewing Existing Renewable Energy Directive and Key Regulatory Updates
- Sourcing of Effective Feedstocks for Oleofuels
- Latest Conversion Technology - Finding the Silver Bullet
- Moving the European Oleofuels Market Forward - From Research & Development to Commercialisation
- Future Fuels for Transportations
- HVO supply and demand outlook - future marketing possibilities for HVO by-products such as bio naphtha and bio-propane
- RED II - is this really incentivizing the market in order to leverage full market potential?
- Case Study: Moving the European Oleofuels Market
Who Will Attend?
- Biodiesel producers
- HVO/HEFA producers
- Downstream oil companies/HVO producers Researchers
- Process technology providers
- Catalyst companies
- Fuel Traders/Brokers
- Crop science/feedstock companies/plantation owners
- Governments Representatives
Excusive Site Visit
During the afternoon of Tuesday 17th May 2022 a limited number of conference attendees will receive a unique opportunity to visit TOTAL's Biorefinery in la Mede.
There is no extra charge to attend the site visit, but spaces are limited and allocated on a first come-first served basis. You can register your attendance when booking for the conference.
The Great Lockdowns
We are doing everything to ensure that all our events go ahead as advertised, returning to the much-missed and valuable face-to-face interaction as soon as possible. In order to ensure the events are delivered as safely as possible, venues are chosen and procedures are adjusted in line with the relevant local and regulations and guidelines.
These have been exceptionally challenging times with very fast-moving updates. As we get closer to an event we look at each one individually, paying careful heed to local regulations, but without ignoring the international situation. Whatever happens, We will safeguard the investments that attendees have made by either automatically moving it to the new dates of the event or a full credit will be provided for use when booking a future ACI event.
- Angel Alvarez Alberdi, Deputy Director, Ewaba
Speakers Confirmed Include:
- Valerio Coppini, Business development Vice President, NextChem
- John McNichol, Global Market Development and Technical Services Manager. The PQ Corporation
- Sylvain Verdier, Senior Business Strategy Manager, Haldor Topsoe
- Paolo Corva, Head of Sales and Marketing, Clariant
- Carlos Rodriguez, Product Manager, Clariant
- Peter Hawighorst, Project Manager, ISCC System GMbH
- Cornelius Claeys, Analyst Europe – Biofuels, Stratas Advisors
- Alba Soler, Science Associate, Concawe
- Bruce Ross, Managing Director, Ross Gordon Consultants
- Bharadwaj V. Kummamuru, Project Officer, World Bioenergy Association
- Adam Stepien, Managing Director, Polish Chamber of Biofuels
- Francois Ioos, Vice President Biofuels, Total
- Andrea Martelli, Head of Biofuels Trading, ENI
- Michael Fiedler-Panajotooulos, President, EWABA
- Kristell Guizouarn, President, EsteriFrance & European Biodiesel Board (EBB)
- Christophe Beaunoir, CEO, Saipol
- Romain Roux, Advisor to Chief Technology Officer, Axens
- Timo Huhtisaari, Business Unit Lead – Sustainability & Future Business, St1 Nordic Oy
- Lars Lind, Managing Director, Adesso BioProducts AB
- Marcel Van Heesewijk, Founder & CEO, Investancia
- Erasmo Carlos Battistella, CEO, ECB Group
- Gene Gebolys, CEO, World Energy
- Florian Gollin, Sales Manager, EcoMotion
- Ralf Schmidt, CEO, Pureton GmbH
- Manfred Baumgartner, Director of Technology Biodiesel, BDI
- Anselm Eisentraut, Head of Market Intelligence, Neste
- Senior Representative from Novozymes
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
Renaissance Aix-en-Provence HotelPhone
256 Av. de Pérouse, 13100
Aix-en-Provence, Marseille, France
: +33 4 86 91 55 00 Website