WHY ATTEND?Marketing has long been the last area of focus and investment at professional services and legal firms. GroPro 20/20 offers an intimate and interactive opportunity to re-prioritize marketing innovation so that you can compete effectively for key clients. Whether you have been in professional services marketing for years or recently transitioned from another industry GroPro 20/20 will provide you the relationships and skills needed to build the profile of your firm and bring in new business.
Unrivaled Industry InsightEmbark on a collaborative journey with your peers and thought leaders representing the professional services industry as you are provided with novel ideas and thought-provoking insights on how to deploy your marketing and business development resources to drive ROI and value for your firm.
Unparalleled Networking ExperiencesConnect with and learn about the latest challenges and strategies from leaders in the space and fellow professional services executives. We build in plenty of networking time so you can build the business relationships that are key to success!
Benchmarking & Best Practice SharingGain unparalleled access to world-class organizations and subject matter experts as they share cutting-edge tools and top-level strategies designed to meet the unique needs of the legal and professional services industry. Benefit from exclusive case studies, demonstrations and keynotes designed to provide you with the tools and strategies needed to effect change in your organization.
- Robert Amberg, Chief Marketing Officer | Jabian Consulting
- Mo Bunnell, Founder and CEO | Bunnell Idea Group
- Joe Cannizzo, Director of Editorial and Content | Willis Towers Watson
- Thomas Choberka, Chief Business Development Officer | Kelley Kronenberg
- Brian Colucci, Chief Business Development & Marketing Officer, Kilpatrick | Townsend & Stockton LLP
- Mark Devaney, Principal | Langan
- Suzanne Donnels, Chief Marketing Officer | Jenner & Block
- Alyson Fieldman, Chief Marketing Strategy Officer | Marcum LLP
- Robin Gerard, Chief Marketing Officer | Stradling Yocca Carlson & Rauth
- Alina Gorokhovsky, Chief Marketing Officer | Wiley Rein LLP
- Leslie Gross, Director, Communications | Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr
- Jeanne Hammerstrom, Chief Marketing Officer | Benesch
- Kevin Iredell, Chief Marketing Officer | Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Beth Keiffer Leonard, Managing Partner | Lurie LLP
- Ed Keller, Chief Marketing Officer | Guidehouse
- Susanne Mandel, Chief Business Development & Marketing Officer | Lowndes
- Audrey Merkel, Associate Director, Advisory Marketing | KPMG LLP
- Jered Morris, Senior Vice President & Senior Director, Sales & Growth | Olsson
- Kelly Nelson, Managing Director, Marketing & Communications | Deloitte
- Joseph Palermo, Chief Operating Officer | Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Kalev Peekna, Managing Director and Chief Strategist | One North
- Evan Polin, Vice President of Strategic Relationships | Global Tax Management, Inc.
- Elena Rand, Chief Marketing Officer | Wiggin & Dana
- Graham Ross, Chief Client Officer | Borden Ladner Gervais
- Amy Scissons, CMO, International | Mercer
- Vickie Spang, Chief Marketing Officer | Sheppard Mullin
- Christina Solomon, Director of Marketing & Business Development | Freeborn & Peters
- Kate Stoddard, Chief Marketing Officer | Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
- Marlana Voerster, Director of Global Marketing | Alira Health
- Mary Yanocha, Chief Marketing Officer | Global Tax Management, Inc.
- Paula Zirinsky, Global Chief Marketing Officer | K2 Intelligence
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.