Announcement: Due to the risk associated with the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19), we have decided not to hold the More Electric & Hybrid Aircraft USA conference planned in Washington DC on 12-14 May 2020.
Instead, the conference will be postponed and is currently being scheduled to take place on the 15 - 16 September 2020 in Washington DC.
Pushing electrification of aviation by up-scaling electric airplanes and discussing infrastructural needs More Electric & Hybrid Aircraft USA
will bring together relevant stakeholders to ensure maximum knowledge transfer and professional exchange. During a full three-days-program with lectures and interactive workshops you will meet international experts from OEMs, suppliers, associations, and academia to discuss, hear and learn about their experiences and challenges in the fields of More Electric & Hybrid Aircraft.
Join us to share ideas, problems and solutions relating to technological developments as well as future concepts associated to more electrical & hybrid aircraft
- Learn about safe lithium battery installation from regulatory and manufacturing sides to prevent thermal runaway
- Hear from Tier 1 supplier about power train challenges to improve power distribution and protection issues
- Discuss how to prepare the world for electric aviation in regards to infrastructure, regulatory needs, public acceptance and more to enable your products flying as soon as possible
- Explore how far the industry is in up-scaling electric planes to get a time horizon for 20-40-70-150-seater airplanes
- Develop an ongoing dialogue to regulatory bodies and help them understand, in detail, the barriers you faced during your encounter
- Join the discussion of crash worthiness and safety aspects of novel technology to prepare for all eventualities
- Explore the challenges ahead for hybrid-electric and electric regional aircraft to know when it will be commercially
- Prof. Dr. Josef Kallo, Coordinator Energy System Integration,German Aerospace Center
- Michael F. Walz, Aircraft Electrical Systems, FAA
- Ajay Misra, Deputy Director, Reserach and Engineering, NASA
- Pascal Thalin, SAE Aerospace Standards Europe, SAE
- Tine Tomazic, Director of Research and Development, Pipistrel
- Jeffrey Engler, CEO, Wright Eletcric
- Arif Salam,Staff System Engineer, Honeywell
- Scott Drennan, Vice President of Innovation, Bell Flight
- Luiz Valentini, Engineering Manager, Embraer X
- Fredrik Kampfe, Director Industry Affairs, Swedish Aviation Industry Group
- Yolanka Wulff, Co-Executive Director, Community Air Mobility Initiative
- Patrick Biel, Head of Engineering, Wright Electric
- Chetan Kulkarni, Lead Systems Health Management Electrical, Electronics, Battery Systems, NASA
- Nathan Millecam, CEO, EP Systems
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.Accommodation
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
More information to follow...Please note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.