First-of-its-kind | Free-to-Attend | Technical online Conference
Join The Online Event From anywhere In The World!
Live On June 2 & 3, 2020, from 1pm to 4pm cST
Learn From & Engage With Technical Experts - Remotely!
No Abstract Themes - Just Concrete Topics And Technical Use Cases On What E&Ps Are Doing, How They Are Doing It & What's Working
Upstream Digitalization Onshore 2020
Multi-Day Conference Goes Virtual & Is Now... Free-to-Attend!
Extraordinary things happen when great minds come together; in-person or online. The US Shale industry has proved both resilient and prepared to readjust in the past. It is more important now than ever before to not underestimate the ingenuity of E&P operators, Technology Providers and Service Companies in these uncertain times. There's power in people coming together.
Taking place as a fully interactive digital conference on June 2 & 3, 2020 , Using Operational Data & Digital Technologies: Upstream Digitalization Onshore 2020 will focus on a billion dollar area of opportunity, separating digitalization into several different buckets...
- From what digitalization actually means and how to start your journey relative to your organization's maturity and where you are in the life of the field, to...
- Distinguishing E&P pain points and what's keeping them up at night, to...
- Focusing on accomplishing specific, finite operational goals that matter the most right now - increasing or sustaining production, maximizing revenue, building a better well, reducing failures, maintenance and HSE issues, and controlling costs
- Practical steps for digitalizing and making the best use of data supported by digital IIoT technologies and a culture of innovation
Focusing On Metrics That Matter The Most Right Now
Sustain Production | Reduce Onshore Well Failures
Maximize Revenue & Profitability | Build a Better Well
Whether your focus is on Drilling, Completions, Production or Operations, you're always looking to progress and advance. Over the years, E&Ps have invested millions in automation, SCADA and I&E initiatives. However, when E&Ps have operated well sites from an automation standpoint, they've had one basis of control - a control room. Now, with advancements in digitalization and operators bringing in cloud-based structures, E&Ps can take matters into their own hands, have individual control and empower people to make faster, better operational decisions. For every $100 million being spent, $30 million is being spent on data gathering. But some operators have up to 10-20 terabytes of data that hasn't even been looked at...
- How are you as an E&P activating and making use of operational data to make better decisions?
- How are you using operational data to better manage your assets, keep higher uptime, have less equipment failures, eliminate inefficiencies across your organization and make more money?
What's new and exciting and driving interest among E&Ps are questions around...
- 'We have all this operational data, but what can we glean from it?'
- 'How can we utilize data and digital technology to bring in Drilling, Completions and Production?'
Who is the Event for & Who will you Engage With Online?
- Automation, Digitalization & Digital Transformation Deployment Experts
- Innovation Labs, New Ventures and Research & Technology Groups
- Companies with Specialized Digitalization, IIoT, Data Analytics Tools, Technologies & Software
- Machine Learning & AI Champions/Advisors and IIoT Centres of Excellence
- Data Science Vice Presidents, Engineers & Scientists
- Automation, SCADA & I&E Technology Providers
- Production, Drilling & Cmpletions Engineering Teams
- Enterprise Level Individuals, including CIOs and CTOs
- Technology Providers & Consultancies that are enabling the transformation to occur
Why Should You Attend The Online Upstream Digitalization Onshore Conference On June 2 & 3, 2020?
Think Of It Like Learning, Networking & Doing Business From Home: COVID-19 has forced many around the world to rethink their daily lives. In response to travel bans, work-from-home instructions, and recommendations to not gather in large groups, companies have to turn digital platforms, tools and technologies to keep going, rethinking their business models and standard operating procedures. Now is the time to think outside the box and take advantage of compelling alternative learning and business development options that are of real interest and imperative to your organization and customers. This push could potentially result in innovations for the future and the way in which you meet and interact virtually with your peers, anywhere in the world.
The current cost-sensitive environment is going to be here for the long term. As E&Ps, you need to be able to operate in a way that continually allows you to improve efficiencies, reduce costs, maximize production and increase revenue/returns as much as possible.
When E&P operators were asked the question on the specific, finite goals they were trying to achieve and the value they wanted to get out of digitalization, the common answers were...
'We want to make sure my wells are performing at optimum efficiency at all times'
'We want to manage the asset better, keep higher uptime, increase or sustain production, have less failures and act fast before a failure occurs'
'Reducing cost is always an issue, but maximizing revenue is what they are looking to do while preventing any HSE issues'
From a Production & Operations standpoint, E&Ps are still looking to do more with less. Finding out what is cost effective so that you can produce at the lowest cost and make the widest margin, and make sure wells are performing at optimum efficiency at all times while limiting HSE issues are two of the biggest drivers. For Drilling & Completions crews, the focus in building a better well while optimizing this huge initial investment.
The objective for all groups is to make the biggest impact in the shortest period of time. The end goal is to make more money and remain profitable. You want to make an investment and see returns on that investment as quickly as possible. Start talking about monthly value recognition, instead of long-term returns.
Join the industry virtually in June as operators and technology providers walk you through their operational journeys and their specific finite goals, adopting agile processes and digital technologies to derive immediate value and ROI. Find out exactly what they are doing, how they are doing it and what has worked - focusing on operations and the bottom-line. Emulate their successes & introduce them into your situation.