WHAT IS FEARLESS IN FINTECH?
At the forefront of the FinTech
and Financial Services industry, start-ups and the most innovative established organizations are building more efficient and engaging customer experiences driven by exciting emerging technology. The advent of new technology offers both risks and opportunities. In order to lean more into the opportunities and to avoid risks, organizations do well to build representative teams who can provide diverse perspectives about consumer needs and the future of the industry. Fearless in FinTech
takes a uniquely inclusive approach to exploring the trends impacting innovation in these industries so that you leave with both the knowledge and the network needed to help your organization grow.
Innovative Discussions & Actionable Insights
- The summit will ask the hard-hitting questions about representation, inclusion and innovation in leadership that have yet to be explored. You'll leave with practical, actionable, board-room ready strategies that can drive change in your organization.
Case Studies & Keynotes
- Get an inside look into adapting, preparing and innovating for the future through exclusive keynotes and case studies, brought to you by fearless female leaders in the industry.
Unrivaled Networking Opportunities
- Connect with and learn about the latest challenges and strategies in finance and fintech from senior executives and fellow industry enthusiasts. We build in plenty of networking time so you can build the business relationships that are key to success.
WHAT DOES A FEARLESS EVENT LOOK LIKE?
Our Fearless events are designed to bring together a diverse speaker faculty and audience to tackle the questions about diversity and women in leadership in some of the most challenging industries. Attendees of our Fearless events leave with hands-on strategies for advancing their respective industry and collaborating effectively within that space.
- Sarbjeet Atwal, Standard Chartered Bank, Director, Financial Crime Compliance
- Susan French, BBVA, Head of Product at BBVA Open Platform
- Sarika Garg, Fyle, Former Chief Strategy Officer at Tradeshift; Investor & Board Member
- Allyson Laurance, Citi Treasury and Trade Solutions, Global Partnerships & Global Innovation Head
- Denise Leonhard, PayPal, Senior Director, Global Corporate Strategy
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.