The Infrastructure and Technologies enabling AVs in the Public Domain
The leading technical conference for autonomous innovators, Autonomous Vehicles Detroit 2019
, the 9th event in this successful annual series, gathered 250+ industry experts on site to discuss the challenges in the testing, validation, simulation and safety of self-driving vehicles. Our delegates from 2019 enjoyed "a huge breadth of engaging topics" (Executive Director, PlanetM) and a "great onsite experience" (Systems Engineer, APTIV).Autonomous Vehicles Detroit 2020
, once again, is bringing you the cutting edge in autonomous technology, the latest use cases for real-world application of AVs
and all key stakeholders involved in building out the infrastructure to support and rollout this technology.
Highlights from 2019 included:
- Thinking through the Use Cases of Autonomous Vehicles: Learning how AVs can impact fleet owners during our Domino's Case Study, "Autonomy beyond Personal Mobility: Why Last Mile Logistics will Change Retail as we know it" presented by Cosimo Leipold, Head of Partner Relations, Nuro.
- Bosch Ride and Drive: Attendees learned how Bosch's Vehicle Motion and Position Sensors System enhances vehicles localization by providing a highly accurate position within centimeters.
- The Start Up Launchpad: Congratulations to HAAS Alert for winning our Inaugural Start-Up Launchpad! Their impressive collision prevention for emergency fleets and road operators floored our judges, proving social impact (and a strong business case). Curious to learn more? Visit them on-site at Autonomous Vehicles Silicon Valley in Feb 2020.
- American Center for Mobility Site Tour: We got to see the future of autonomous vehicles first hand, meet with colleagues testing the cutting edge in self-driving vehicles, and hear about the latest technologies being implemented.
Self-drive your experience at AV Detroit 2020:
- The Most Engaging Networking on the Market: Customize your learning experience and have your voice heard in our interactive roundtable discussion groups, take part in the 10+ hours of facilitated networking on site, and mingle with your peers in the AV space.
- Professional Growth: Join our tracks of content dedicated to professional growth, development and training.
- Start Up Launchpad: Our third 'Start Up Launchpad', sit in while industry experts choose the winner! Interested in applying? Submit an application on our website.
Don't miss out on the essential annual gathering for the Autonomous Vehicles community. Register today.
What Makes Our Event Unique?
- Get the Latest from the Greatest - Join conversations that cover the spectrum of obstacles in the autonomous and mobility spaces from the best and the brightest in the space.
- No Time Wasted - Tailor your schedule to meet your specific needs. Select from a variety of Master Classes, IDGs, and Tracks being offered for the best path to success.
- Unfettered Access - Engage in conversations with the most influential people in the industry from OEMs and Tier 1s to Government, Start-Ups, Investors, Insurers and more.
- Not Your Average Networking - Don't just hand out business cards, build meaningful relationships during our intimate networking breaks
"This is an extremely good networking opportunity. The experience has been very good. One thing that we appreciate is the quality of participants."
"The event has been great. It's a learning experience for everyone."
"There were interesting concepts discussed, especially V2X concepts and ensuring driver engagement."
- Graham Sloan, Engineering Group Manager, Autonomous Vehicle System Safety, GM
- Dr. -Ing Jacques Kagma-Fopoussi, Test Management Autonomous Driving, Daimler AG
- Amitai Bin-Nun, Senior Research Scientist, Aptiv
- Henri La France, Senior Program Manager IT, Connected Services, Volkswagen Group of America
- David Stamm, Senior System Safety Engineer, Uber Technologies
- Ian Simmons, Vice President Business Development, Corporate Engineering and R&D, Magna International
- Eric Reiners, Program Manager, Automation & Autonomy, Caterpillar
- Steve Kenner, Program Manager, AV Safety, Uber ATG
- W. Patrick Wilson, Director, Office of Business Liaison, U.S. Department of Commerce
- Ali Houry, Functional Safety Engineering Manager, American Haval Motor Technology
- Dushyant Wadivkar, Director of Engineering, Bosch in North America
- Zeljko Medenica, Senior Intelligent Vehicle Engineer, Changan US R&D Center, Inc.
- Stephen Lesh, Head of Hardware and Vehicle Programs, Uber ATG
- Sandeep Sovani, Director of Global Automotive Industry, ANSYS
- Gary Streelman, Director of Advanced Engineering and New Concepts, Magneti Marelli
- Tess Stanek, Director of Program Management, Magneti Marelli
- Johan Brynas, Chief Product Officer, Road Perception, NIRA Dynamics
- Hank Skorny, President, Connected Services, APTIV
- Christopher San Giovanni, Head of Operational Safety, Uber ATG
- Partha Goswami, Senior Director, Technology Trends & Insights, General Motors
- Darryl Syler, Director of Fleet Management, City of Dublin, Ohio
- Shyamala Prayaga, Conversational Interaction Designer, Ford Motor Company
- Satish Sharma, System Validation Engineer, ADAS/ Autonomous, Visteon Corporation
- Carla Bailo, President & CEO, Center for Automotive Research
- Tim McGuckin, Founder, MaaS America
- Amanda Roraff, PlanetM Operations Manager, Michigan Economic Development Corporation
- Nick Pudar, Board of Director, Mobility Open Blockchain Institute
- Mark Chaput, Chief Operating Officer, American Center for Mobility
- Cosimo Leipold, Head of Partner Relations, Nuro
- Radovan Miucic, Team Lead / Technical Specialist Intelligent Vehicle, Changan US R&D
- Tao Zhang, PhD, Director of Technology and Industry Developments, FutureWei
- Chris Thomas, Co-Founder and Presenter, Detroit Mobility Lab
- Jerry Quandt, Executive Director, Illinois Autonomous Vehicles Association
- Chris Andrews, Director of Mobility Innovation, Pratt Miller
- Rodney Mach, President, TotalCAE
- Robert McGinnis, Senior Account Manager, Mechanical Simulation
- Dr. Rhonda Syler, PhD, Clinical Assistant Professor & Associate Director of Enterprise Systems, Walton College of Business, University of Arkansas
- Dmitry Turbiner, Founder & CTO, General Radar
- Nolan Browne, Chief Executive Officer, General Radar
- Bill Cooke, Product Director Vehicle Antenna Solutions, Molex
- Sanjay Puri, Board Member, Autonebula
- Chuck Brokish, Director of Automotive Business Development, Green Hills Software
- Stephen Potter, Chief of Staff, Michigan Veterans Affairs Agency
- Shaun Kildare, Research Director, Advocates for Highway and Auto Safety
- Vivian Sun, Head of Business Development and Partnerships, TuSimple
- David Howarth, Business Development manager, IPG Automotive
- Todd Chernecki, Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder, SUBPAC
- Stacey Matlen, Senior Mobility Strategist, City of Detroit
- Chad Clark, General Attorney, Navistar, INC.
- Maria Meijburg, Senior Functional Safety Engineer, Aptiv
- Ohad Zeira, Vice President - Fleet Ventures, Avis Budget Group
- Archak Mittal, Transportation Modeling Research Engineer, Ford
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
The venue is not yet available for this event.Accommodation
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
More information to follow...Please note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.