Bringing together over 400 attendees, the Congress delivered senior delegates from oil companies, FPSO contractors, EPCs, shipyards, financiers, legal firms and solution providers aiming to engage in meaningful dialogues to develop projects. With key oil companies including Petrobras, Shell, Chevron, Petronas, Equinor, Woodside Energy, SKK Migas, BP, ExxonMobile, ConocoPhillips, Total, Energean, JX Nippon, Husky Energy, Mitsui and more participating this year, the FPSO World Congress ensured that it remained the go-to industry platform for open engagement, debate and discussion for the global FPSO community.
2019 Speakers Included:
- Mr Vincent Reboul Salze, Project Director - Karish Epcic, Energean
- Mr Eirik Barclay, Chief Executive Officer, Yinson Production
- Mr Curtis Lohr, Former Project Director - Stones, Shell
- Mr Shawn Fernando, Head of Robotics, Technology, Woodside Energy
- Mr Philippe Resbeut, Project Director - Karish FPSO, TechnipFMC
- Mr Eric van Dijk, Vice President - Project Development, MODEC
- Mr Jeffrey Sim, Chief Operating Officer, Rubicon Offshore
- Ms Dorthe Bergholdt, Vice President Global Sourcing, BW Offshore
- Mr Filipe Costa, Project Manager - FPSO & Production, Yinson Production
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
The venue is not yet available for this event.Accommodation
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
More information to follow...Please note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.