Why ProcureCon Fleet?
ProcureCon Fleet takes a strategic look at sourcing and managing fleet and fleet services. As procurement and fleet ops begin to work more hand-in-hand to deliver value to a crucial business function, it's time an event dedicated to the unique role procurement plays in the fleet category.
The Only Peer-Led Fleet and Mobility Sourcing Event
This is the only procurement conference designed to help fleet sourcing executives better manage their fleet program and prepare to implement smart mobility strategies. With interactive workshops, innovative keynotes and intimate networking sessions, you'll be equipped with the tools and tactics to take you beyond cost savings.
What Topics Will Be Discussed?
Managing Fleet Today:
- Optimizing Your Fleet Procurement Program
- Uncovering Hidden Cost Savings
- In-house vs. outsourced fleet management
- Automating the tactical to focus on the strategic
Managing Mobility Tomorrow:
- What does the fleet mix of tomorrow look like?
- Capturing and analyzing data through telematics to develop new insight into your vehicles, your drivers and your spend
- The impact of electric and autonomous vehicles
- Incorporating predictive maintenance strategies through Sensors and IoT
Who Will Attend:
- CPO (Chief Purchasing Officer or Chief Procurement Officer)
- EVP/SVP/VP/Director/Head of:
- Indirect Procurement
- Procurement, Sourcing or Purchasing (Fleet, Transportation, Mobility)
- Fleet/Fleet Management/Fleet Operations
- Vendor/Supplier Management
- Procurement/Sourcing Contracting
- Sustainable Sourcing
- Category Manager/Director (Fleet, Transportation, Mobility)
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.