We are proud to announce the 3rd Annual Pharmaceutical Microbiology East Coast Virtual Conference taking place on October 28th - 29th, 2020.
The pharmaceutical microbiology industry has seen many changes during the progression into the 21st century. With advances in rapid microbiological methods, revisions being made to regulations in the industry, enhanced knowledge of the human microbiome, and novel testing methods, innovative approaches in ATMP facilities, this industry is ever expanding.
Join industry experts to discuss and analyze the latest advances and challenges within the industry. Network with industry professionals, discuss revisions in regulatory and guidance documents, explore data integrity considerations for conventional and rapid microbiology methods, analyze arising issues with environmental monitoring to best control contamination and gain insight into an industry perspective on automated endotoxin testing and process automation.
Benefits of AttendingPharmaceutical Microbiology East Coast
will discuss the ongoing complication of personnel derived contaminations from the FDA. Gain valuable insight towards microbiological quality considerations in non-sterile manufacturing and control of BCC from Parexel. Learn from the perspective of the US Pharmacopeia on container closure integrity evaluation and explore the work at Genentech covering technical considerations for microbial QC of raw materials used in biotechnology and the past, current and future state of Mycoplasma testing.
Our Virtual Conference Platform will deliver the following benefits:
- Live and On Demand speaker content: Get access to the latest strategies and case studies from your market place online!
- Network with all the event attendees: Connect, see who's attending, chat and share contact details with all online delegates, speakers and sponsors
- Exhibit a Virtual Booth: You can pack your customized booth full of documents, videos and even show who is manning the booth during the event and hosting meetings
- Host & Join Meetings & Socials: Join preferred speaking sessions, host you own meetings and even a virtual Networking social, with in built Zoom functionality
Who should attend
- Senior Microbiologist
- Lead Scientist
- Laboratory Manager
- QA Specialist
- Drug Substance External Manufacturer
- QC Scientists
- Heads of Quality
- Business Development Manager
- Pharmaceutical Microbiology Consultant
- Higher Pharmacopoeial Scientist
- Analytical Standards Specialist
Plus Two Interactive Half-Day Post-Conference Workshops | 30th October 2020
Workshop A: The Use of Recombinant Chromogenic Assays as Alternate Methods for the Bacterial Endotoxins Test (BET)
Workshop Leader: Veronika Wills, Manager, Technical Services, Associates of Cape Cod
8.30 - 12.30
Workshop B: Mycoplasma Testing by Anyone, Anywhere and Anytime!
Workshop Leader: Sylvanie Cassard Guilloux, Global Solution Manager, bioMerieux, Inc.
8.30 - 12.30
- Austin Kuo, Principal Research Scientist, Sterility Assurance, Eli Lilly And Company
- Brendan Tindall, Global Solutions Manager and Program Director, BioMerieux
- Elia Sanchez, QC Microbiology Sr. Manager, Genentech
- Hilary Chan, Principal QC Scientist, Takeda
- James N. Polarine Jr, Senior Technical Service Manager, Steris Corporation
- Kashyap Bhatt, Senior QA Auditor, Ipsen
- Kenneth Tai, QC Scientist, Genentech
- Lakiya Wimbish, Product Manager, Lonza
- Leslie Furr, Associate Scientific Liaison, US Pharmacopeial Convention
- Lynne Ensor, Vice President, Technical, Parexel International
- Maria Dunnells, Right First Time Program Manager, Takeda Pharmaceuticals
- Maria Jose Lopez Barragan, CMC Product Quality Reviewer, FDA
- Michael Song, Sr. Manager, AstraZeneca
- Renate Rosengarten, Professor and Chair of Bacteriology and Hygiene, University of Veterinary Medicine Vienna/Mycosafe Consulting
- Shabnam Solati, Co-Founder, CEO, CTL - Mat
- Steve Walton, Microbiology Scientist, Mylan
- Veronika Wills, Manager, Technical Services, Associates of Cape Cod
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Virtual Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.