Welcome to Customer Contact Week Malaysia Online!
2020 is the landmark year where multiple businesses across various sectors are experiencing turnaround and heavily investing in customer initiatives. The pace of change is accelerating, and customer contact is evolving as disruptive technologies change the way customers interact with brands. Being able to digitally transform and enhance customer contact across all touch points will enable businesses to dramatically improve customer care and experience, thus gaining competitive advantage and market share.Customer Contact Week Malaysia Online
will bring together senior-level executives across a variety of industries to share best practices and real life case studies for driving strategic transformation to deliver high-performing, customer-centric operations and exceptional customer service and experience.
Join us this July for key takeaways and next actionable steps for your business!
- Contact Centre Revolution: From a cost centre to a profit centre
- Harness technologies such as AI, voice biometrics, self-service to achieve operational and service excellence
- Achieve digital transformation, integration and innovation enterprise-wide
- Master customer centricity through customer journey mapping, personalisation and customer empowerment
- Marry internal and external processes to enable automation in contact centres and across business functions
- Deliver truly omnichannel and exceptional customer experiences through technology innovation and people empowerment
Why You Should Not Miss Out
- Discover how top customer contact leaders across multiple industries are driving the strategic transformation of their contact centres towards high-performing, revenue-generating hubs
- Gain unparalleled networking opportunities and forge mutually beneficial partnerships with the region's best
- Deep dive into your challenges and formulate actionable strategies through interactive discussions and workshops with your regional peers
- Hear award-winning speakers share practical and actionable insights to enhance customer contact and achieve customer success
- Benchmark with the region's customer contact leaders on the performance of your contact centres and other business functions
- Meet with the world's leading solution providers to discover the most innovative and suitable products that will help you solve your business challenges
Meet the CCW Malaysia Speakers
- Damian Leach, Executive Director, Head of Collaboration & Communications, Standard Chartered Bank
- Raj Chaudhuri, Director - Global Services Group, American Express
- Julian Neo, Managing Director, DHL Express Malaysia & Brunei
- Wing Lee, Chief Executive Officer, YTL Communications
- Anil Gautam, Managing Director, DHL eCommerce
- Syarif Lee, Chief Customer Officer, Lazada Malaysia
- Rafizatulazwa Rahman, Head of Customer Experience & E-Channel Engagement, Etiqa Insurance & Takaful
- Wei Seong Teh, Director, Analytics and Customer Experience, Prudential Assurance Malaysia Berhad
- Lolitta Suffian, Head Of Customer Experience, BigPay
- Sandra De Zoysa, Group Chief Customer Officer, Dialog Axiata
- Kapil Bhatia, APAC Regional Leader, Philips
- Lucinda Pillay, Country Customer Service Manager - Ocean and Logistics, A. P. Moller - Maersk
- Hew Wee Choong, Vice President, Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation
- Richard Thomas, Head of Service Management & Delivery - South Asia, Telstra
- Datuk Jake Abdullah, Managing Director, Fave Malaysia
- Nadiah Tan Abdullah, Chief Human Resources Officer, S P Setia Berhad
- Heru Kautsar, Culture & Change Management, PT Pertamina (Persero)
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.