For the latest COVID-19 Travel restrictions and recommendations please click here
- the emerging medicine class - are harnessing the therapeutic benefit of targeting genetic material via antisense, mRNA, RNAi, saRNA and siRNA. Their market growth: CAGR of 13.7% projected to reach USD 8.2 billion by 2024 is driven by their potential to provide more efficacious and less toxic alternatives to small molecules. They bring about the ability to affect targets that have been considered "non-draggable". Heavy investments in oligonucleotide therapeutic discovery have created an emerging market need for drug delivery technologies.
Our inaugural Oligonucleotide Therapeutics and Delivery conference
is here to keep you updated. By bringing together leading representatives of pharmaceutical, biotechnology and academic institutions, the 2-day conference will provide first-hand information on the latest clinical trial candidates and a platform for exchanging ideas for tackling the biggest challenge: DELIVERY. From optimizing particle size to choosing the right nanocarrier systems, the conference will address delivery to non-hepatocyte cells such as cancerous tissues and overview the most successful platforms. Discussions will be centered around improving targeted therapy uniting the field's biggest players to share their opinions.
Established on the success of our RNA Therapeutics series, we look forward to welcoming you at Oligonucleotide Therapeutics and Delivery
to join the conversation around maximizing the potential of oligo-based treatments.
Benefits of Attending
- Gain first-hand insight into oligonucleotide therapy clinical success up to date for improving development of novel agents in your pipeline
- Listen to case studies presenting the latest candidates undergoing pre-clinical and clinical research
- Deepen your understanding of crucial delivery methods and available platforms for non-hepatocytic delivery
- Collaborate with members of the oligonucleotide community leading pharmaceutical, biotechnology and academic representatives to maximise future opportunities
Who should attend
Executives, Directors, VPs, Heads, Principals, Managers of:
- RNA Biology/Discovery
- Novel Therapeutic Modalities
- Innovation Technologies
- C-level Scientific Executives
- Formulation and Drug Delivery
- Clinical Research and Development
- Cell Biology
Plus an Intractive Half-Day Pre-Conference Workshop | Tuesday 21st September 2021Target Discovery for RNA Therapeutics
Workshop Leader: Martin Akerman, Chief Technology Officer, Envisagenics
- Adrien Weingartner, Principal Scientist, Group Leader Drug Delivery, Silence Therapeutics AG
- Alexey Wolfson, CEO, Advirna
- Amotz Shemi, CEO, Silenseed
- Andre Muller-York, Senior Medical Affairs Director, Sarepta Therapeutics Germany GmbH
- Arthur A Levin, Chief Scientific Officer, Avidity Biosciences Inc
- David Evans, Chief Scientific Officer, Sirnaomics, Inc
- Ekkehard Leberer, Senior Director, R&D Alliance Management, Sanofi
- Guy Hermans, Chief Executive Officer, Sapreme Technologies B.V.
- Loic Roux, Head of Chemistry, NATA
- Maria Luisa Pineda, CEO and Co-founder, Envisagenics
- Matthew Catley, Research Director, MiNa Therapeutics Ltd
- Meiling LI, Senior Scientist , F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Michel Janicot, Chief Development Officer, InteRNA Technologies BV
- Michelle Lynn Hall, Senior Director, Eli Lilly & Co - New Therapeutic Modalities
- Nagy Habib, Professor of Surgery, Imperial College, Co-founder MiNA therapeutics, Imperial College London
- Patrick Endres, Junior Management Application Development, Tosoh Bioscience GmbH
- Stefan Vonhoff, VP Chemistry&Manufacturing, NOXXON Pharma AG
- Steve Pascolo, Founder and CEO, Miescher Pharma GmbH
- Tom Baladi, Postdoctoral Research Fellow, AstraZeneca
- Wael Jdey, Head of Biology, Onxeo S.A.
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueHoliday Inn Kensington Forum
97 Cromwell Rd, Kensington, SW7 4DN