We are proud to announce the inaugural Prefilled Syringes San Francisco Virtual Conference
taking place in September 2020.
The global pre-filled syringes market was valued at $4.9 billion in 2018 and with the rapid growth of the industry, is expected to exceed $9.7 billion by 2025. With that in mind, this event will bring together specialists within the industry to provide an exclusive insight into the sphere of regulation, new digital technology trends, human studies and innovative design and delivery systems within the prefilled syringe industry.
As part of our leading Injectable conference series, we will assess digital health and connected devices, biologics, biosimilars and biocompatibility for drug device combination products, platform and device selection, regulatory insights and explore the West Coast's biotech innovators.
This two-day agenda offers you peer-to-peer networking with Global Product Managers, Device Testing Managers, Senior Device Engineers, Heads of Device Development, Heads of Formulation and Drug Process Development, and many more.
Benefits of Attending
Our Virtual Conference Platform will deliver the following benefits:
- Live and On Demand speaker content: Get access to the latest strategies and case studies from your market place online!
- Network with all the event attendees: Connect, see who's attending, chat and share contact details with all online delegates, speakers and sponsors
- Exhibit a Virtual Booth: You can pack your customized booth full of documents, videos and even show who is manning the booth during the event and hosting meetings
- Host & Join Meetings & Socials: Join preferred speaking sessions, host you own meetings and even a virtual Networking social, with in built Zoom functionality
Who should attend
- Drug-delivery developers
- Medical Device Engineers
- Primary Packaging material designers
- Secondary packagers
- Smart device developers
- Training device developers
- Device-safety solution providers
- Drug developers
Plus Two Post-Conference Workshop | Wednesday 16th September 2020Workshop A: A notified body roadmap to combination product regulations
Workshop Leader: BSI
08.30 - 12.30
All times are Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) Workshop B: Human Factors and Risk Management
Workshop Leaders: Denise Forkey, Senior Human Factors Engineer, Userwise
Miles Buroker, Human Factors Engineer, Userwise
13.00 - 17.00
All times are Pacific Daylight Time (PDT)
- Aly McDonald, Human Factors Engineer, Genentech
- Christine Lynn Lanning, Distinguished Scientist, Device Area Leader, Safety Assessment/Merck & Co., Inc
- Daniel Chung, Global Medical Strategy Lead-Ophthalmology, Spark Therapeutics
- Denise Forkey, Senior Human Factors Engineer, UserWise, Inc.
- Douglas Cusato, Director of Business Development, Sumitomo Rubber
- Hiroki Hasegawa, Researcher, Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Company, Inc
- Jace Blackburn, Smart Device Engineer, Genentech
- James Leamon, Director of Biologics Device Development, Jazz Pharmaceuticals
- Jason E. Fernandez, Senior Scientist, Biogen
- Juha Mattila, Director, Sterilisation Technologies, STERIS Corporation
- Katie Atkinson, Manager, Human Factors Engineering, Bigfoot Biomedical
- Khaudeja Bano, Senior. Medical Director, Abbott Laboratories
- Kristina Lauritsen, Combination Products Regulatory Advisor, FDA/CDER
- Larry Atupem, Sr Business Development Specialist, Zeon Specialty Materials
- Michael Koby, Senior. Principle Scientist, Pfizer, Inc.
- Miles Buroker, Human Factors Engineer, UserWise, Inc.
- Natalie Abts, Head of Human Factors Engineering, Genentech
- Reza Fassihi, Professor of Biopharmaceutics and Industrial Pharmacy, Temple University
- Shannon Clark, Principal, UserWise, Inc.
- Steven Badelt, Founder and Managing Partner, Suttons Creek Inc
- Walter Goodwin, Device Engineer, Gilead Sciences
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Virtual Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.