With the new European Green Deal and directives on plastic waste and intermediaries, as well as, increasing production costs, and the projected growth of the European PVC market
, the PVC industry is facing a wide range of ongoing changes and developments. The industry will need to continue to adapt and work together, with representatives from the whole of the value chain involved, to meet and excel these targets.
These latest changes, as well as the excellent opportunities for the industry, will be addressed at our second edition of the European PVC Industry Summit
, taking place in London, UK, on the 9th & 10th September 2020.
Over the two days, key industry stakeholders will come together to discuss essential topics including PVC' role in the circular economy, new legislation and industry regulations, New Business Ventures in PVC and sustainability solutions. The conference will also have a focus on progressing the European PVC Industry
through acknowledging the current available technology and predicting the future outlooks of ongoing research in PVC products.
This conference will bring together members across the whole value chain including senior executives from chemical companies, PVC production companies and PVC product manufacturers as well as plastic waste and recycling companies, regulators and government policy makers, and market consultants.
Join us in London to exchange for two days of learning, exchanging perspectives, and for excellent networking opportunities.
- An Overview of the PVC Market Locally & Globally
- Keeping up with Current and Future Regulation Surrounding the PVC Industry
- Changing Perspectives; Positively illustrating the Benefits of PVC
- Highlighting Opportunities for PVC in the European Market
- Minimising PVC's Impact on the Environment
- Maximising PVC's role in the Circular Economy
- Advancements in PVC Products and Looking to the Future
Who Will Attend?
- PVC Producers
- PVC Product Manufacturers
- Plastic Waste and Recycling Companies
- Chemical Production Companies
- Regulators and Government Policy Makers
- Market Consultants
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.