With the new European Green Deal and directives on plastic waste and intermediaries, as well as, increasing production costs, and the projected growth of the European PVC market
, the PVC industry is facing a wide range of ongoing changes and developments. The industry will need to continue to adapt and work together, with representatives from the whole of the value chain involved, to meet and excel these targets.
These latest changes, as well as the excellent opportunities for the industry, will be addressed at our second edition of the European PVC Industry Summit
, taking place in London, UK, on the 9th & 10th September 2020.
Over the two days, key industry stakeholders will come together to discuss essential topics including PVC' role in the circular economy, new legislation and industry regulations, New Business Ventures in PVC and sustainability solutions. The conference will also have a focus on progressing the European PVC Industry
through acknowledging the current available technology and predicting the future outlooks of ongoing research in PVC products.
This conference will bring together members across the whole value chain including senior executives from chemical companies, PVC production companies and PVC product manufacturers as well as plastic waste and recycling companies, regulators and government policy makers, and market consultants.
Join us in London to exchange for two days of learning, exchanging perspectives, and for excellent networking opportunities.
- An Overview of the PVC Market Locally & Globally
- Keeping up with Current and Future Regulation Surrounding the PVC Industry
- Changing Perspectives; Positively illustrating the Benefits of PVC
- Highlighting Opportunities for PVC in the European Market
- Minimising PVC's Impact on the Environment
- Maximising PVC's role in the Circular Economy
- Advancements in PVC Products and Looking to the Future
Who Will Attend?
- PVC Producers
- PVC Product Manufacturers
- Plastic Waste and Recycling Companies
- Chemical Production Companies
- Regulators and Government Policy Makers
- Market Consultants
Early Confirmed Speakers
- Philippe Gressier, Commercial Director, Benvic
- Kate Burns, Research and Development Supervisor, Mexichem Specialty Compounds
- Thierry Jaffrain, Commercial Director, Actiplast
- Gareth Jones, Managing Director, Profine UK Ltd
- Virginie Duprez, Research and Development for Automotive Interior, Building and Construction & Consumer Goods, Nakan
- Nilgun Taş, Chief of Industrial Resource Efficiency, UNIDO
- Joe Papineschi, Board Director, Eunomia Research and Consulting
- David Bucknall, Professor in Materials Chemistry, Herriott Watt University
- Lis Clarke, Director of Operations, BFRC
- Steve Dungey, Chemicals Assessment Manager, UK Environment Agency
- Jenny Klevas, Global Marketing Manager, Perstorp
- Gerald Feigenbutz, Managing Director, EPPA
- Wolf Erhke, Head of Technical Department, Camden Windows
- Peter Singstad, Managing Director, Cybernetica
- Richard Mckinley, Head of Circular Economy, Axion
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueHoliday Inn Kensington High Street
Wrights Lane, Kensington, W8 5SP
London, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 0870 751 7770