Note: This event was originally planned for 4-6 August 2020 in Orlando, FL, USA and has now been rescheduled
New Date: 4-6 May, 2021, 2021
Europe's Premier Additive Manufacturing for Aerospace and Space Conference Heads to the USA!
With great pleasure, we welcome you to the inaugural Additive Manufacturing for Aerospace & Space USA conference
. This is the first time in its 7-year history that the Europe's premier AM for Aerospace and Space conference
has made the trip across the Atlantic, and we could not be more excited.
Due to popular demand from our community's AM users, R&D experts and industry partners, the event will provide a unique platform for the high-level discussion of additive technologies and a chance to tackle the U.S. specific obstacles, including the roadblocks of industrial digitisation within the U.S. aerospace industry.
Through a series of case study led presentations, interactive discussions and activities, the conference will provide a unique forum for both users and solution providers to collaborate, share knowledge and build networks.
Launched with the support of Siemens & Materials Solutions, as they open their new Innovation Center in Orlando, attendees will also have the chance to visit the facility, which offers a unique pairing of design with manufacturing, implementing robotics, rapid prototyping, scanning, digital tools and on-site metal additive manufacturing.
We very much hope you can join us in August to ensure you can exploit the performance gains and economic returns that AM offers.
Benefits of attending
- UNLOCK THE OPPORTUNITIES OF ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING by adopting lessons learned from exclusive case-studies delivered by OEMs and Downstream Suppliers
- TACKLE THE ROADBLOCKS OF INDUSTRIAL DIGITIZATION HEAD-ON to optimize production and reduce your time to market
- BUILD YOUR ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING BUSINESS CASE by considering the role of culture and leadership in expanding your AM portfolio
- ACCELERATE THE ADOPTION OF ADDITIVE TECHNOLOGY WITHIN THE U.S. AEROSPACE INDUSTRY to exploit the performance gains and economic returns that additive manufacturing offers
- SHAPE THE FUTURE OF AEROSPACE MANUFACTURING by collaborating with AM users, R&D experts and industry partners alike
"Excellent. Well balanced to reflect the wide spectre of AM applicability. For a starting company in this field this event has been valuable in particular with its applicability to automotive and power generating industries"
Alexander Urban, Chairman &CEO , Integrated Steel & Power Ltd
"Very valuable. We acquired a state-of-the-art understanding, not only of technologies but also of the data and documentation complexities and eco-system of the AM community"
Rasmus Dejgaard Jensen, Programme Lead , Vestas Wind Systems
"Good cross-section of speakers, interesting inclusion of Space/satellite industry"
Neall Heath, Industrial Engineer , Selex ES
"It was a very valuable event, I will be attending any future events"
Mark Booth , Program Manager, Tronosjet Maintenance